• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Holdall/barrel bags

Pubey

Anyone seen any good ones knocking around for under a ton?

Not too fussed, canvas or leather, just smart and large enough for a couple of nights away with work/weekend.

Go Outdoors had some last time I was in there, that was a while back though. They were far cheaper than £100.

Go Outdoors had some last time I was in there, that was a while back though. They were far cheaper than £100.

There's a Go Outdoors in Sheffield, I might have a look. I like the look of the North Face ones. I want one which is quite smart but also hard wearing for travelling etc.

There's a Go Outdoors in Sheffield, I might have a look. I like the look of the North Face ones. I want one which is quite smart but also hard wearing for travelling etc.
yeah these ones can take a beating... some of the colours are pretty neat too plus they come in 4 sizes

Anyone seen any good ones knocking around for under a ton?

Not too fussed, canvas or leather, just smart and large enough for a couple of nights away with work/weekend.

amazon will sort you out.

Musto have a good range of luggage. Not sure of the prices for the sort of thing you're after but when I got two roll along holdalls recently they were a little cheaper in price to North Face (I paid £120 each after a bit of negotiation with the bloke in Bluewater shop), but much better quality in my opinion.

Go Outdoors have a price match policy and will beat it by 10%. Daughter is due to go to Jordan with the school in April and we picked up a cracking deal on a Rucksack recently with the price match .

If you want something a little bit different have you considered a gorilla box? Very good for storage and on wheels too.

I think you're confusing the issue with tramps mate. Los Homelessos.

Amusing.:smile:
You clearly subscribe to the Ron Atkinson school of Spanish(stick an o or an a on the end of an English word and hope it works.Didn't take (the not so late-lamented) Jesus Gil too long too work out that assist
ant manager Colin Addison was doing all the work and offer him the job instead.
Incidentally, tramps are los vagabundos and the homeless are los sin techos(literally those without a roof over their heads).

Back