• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre

shrimpereeee

First XI
Just phoned the holiday inn right next to the Millstad and quoted £153 for a twin room bed and breakfast.

After sweet talking the young reservations clerk she told me there was a teletext promotion that weekend and could have twin room for a reduced rate of £78....yes £78!...and it includes breakfast.

I understand rooms are still available. If you are going to book make sure you mention the teletext promotion. It will save you a fortune.

ps I stayed there last year and it was full of Blues fans drinking in the bar all through the night.

pps the hotel also has a free car park

The website this morning had this room for 118

Phoning up to see if i can get it changed now.

Think thats where we (Axe, Naps, Barry and myself went). I think it was around the £90 region for a night in a twin (£45 each) but i could be wrong ...

Cheapest I can find is £120 for Sat/Sun night.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Mar. 09 2005,12:33)]You got our room booked Kev?
Yeah. I did that Monday. I was going to book another one up but hopefully if Dan/Alexis do want to stay Sat night that they can get one off Shags as he MAY have a spare place or two going ...

Me, You, Si and Ben are the 4 definete's so its all good.

Kev

it's handy when you have a mate who works in a hotel in cardiff.

£15 for a night!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 09 2005,13:18)]
[b said:
Yeah. I did that Monday. I was going to book another one up but hopefully if Dan/Alexis do want to stay Sat night that they can get one off Shags as he MAY have a spare place or two going ...

Kev
I thought me and you were sharing, Kev?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Mar. 09 2005,17:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 09 2005,13:18)]
[b said:

Kev
I thought me and you were sharing, Kev?  
rock.gif

tounge.gif
Cor, desperate times Kev?

rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Only joking Hils!

tounge.gif

Back