• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hooper Signs...

EastStandBlue

Life President
HooperSign-Black.jpg

Don't Worry, less than 48 hours to go now,These Threads will stop....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Aug. 03 2006,17:18)]Don't Worry, less than 48 hours to go now,These Threads will stop....
I f%&king hope so...

When are the mods gonna make a stand against this!?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Aug. 03 2006,17:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Aug. 03 2006,17:18)]Don't Worry, less than 48 hours to go now,These Threads will stop....
I f%&king hope so...

Jeeez man! Lighten up!

(It's actually one of the better ones!)

biggrin.gif

[b said:
[b said:
I f%&king hope so...

You cant do that the likes of ORM will never post again!!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ Aug. 03 2006,17:39)]
[b said:
[b said:
I f%&king hope so...

You cant do that the likes of ORM will never post again!!  
laugh.gif
We can only hope!

Maybe he is still in turmoil after his contract with SZFC was mutually terminated...! He has been very quiet around the boards lately!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Aug. 03 2006,18:54)]Ahem...

<--

wink.gif
C'moff it, Blues_r_best, I think you understand perfectly well the difference between a post like this, where the "joke" is immediately evident on opening the thread, and the post you left where there was no punch line at all and people were left unable to find out if it was true or not.

I personally would like to see anyone that does either one of the jokes or the they blues r best did publically flogged by Terry in the West before each home game.

Thoughts.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Aug. 03 2006,19:02)]
[b said:

<--

wink.gif
C'moff it, Blues_r_best, I think you understand perfectly well the difference between a post like this, where the "joke" is immediately evident on opening the thread, and the post you left where  there was no punch line at all and people were left unable to find out if it was true or not.
I'm sorry, is this better?

img3.gif

Well firstly her name is Christy Grisham so the joke would have fitted better to &quot;Grisham signs&quot;,.... if we were in the market for a Grisham. Secondly, she&#39;s quite tidy for a rounders player.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Aug. 03 2006,19:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Aug. 03 2006,19:02)]
[b said:

<--

wink.gif
C'moff it, Blues_r_best, I think you understand perfectly well the difference between a post like this, where the "joke" is immediately evident on opening the thread, and the post you left where  there was no punch line at all and people were left unable to find out if it was true or not.
I'm sorry, is this better?
Ah! Much better, and as Kenny points out - very tidy indeed!

Back