• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hornchurch Ex-Shrimpers

But but Stuart is not a former Northern Ireland under-21!

Still looks a nutter though

stuart150x150.gif

Crumbs - the Urchins mean business this season, don't they?!

And Gary Hill too... his leaving Daggers and joining the Urchins is something that totally passed me by. When did that happen? How come he left... was it "under a cloud" after the whole race issue last season, which seemed to mar their promotion challenge (a perennial event prior to that)? Who's in charge at Daggers now?

rock.gif

Matt

Hill left at the tail end of the season but didn't take charge until the season was over I believe. It was all done on good terms.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ July 28 2004,14:19)]Hill left at the tail end of the season but didn't take charge until the season was over I believe. It was all done on good terms.
Furry muff. Why did he leave - more money at the Urchins? Fresh start needed for him & the Daggers?

And John Still is at Daggers, I see... quite a coup for them, he's got a lot of experience at Posh & Barnet...

Matt

Looks like the've employed Tango man as the physio !

tounge.gif

Back