• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hotel's in Central London (Green Park area) on a Saturday night..

J

The Chameleon
All,

Just reserved a room at the Hilton Green Park, for a govt rate at 145.00 instead of 192.00 - However, still feel like i'm paying above the odds here? Or am I..

Anyone else got any other ideas / other hotels?

I'm there for an official function.. so i don't want any gash hotels...

If you book far enough in advance, you can get some small boutique hotels (e.g. The Hempel) a bit cheaper that that - I've seen that advertised for £127/night - but that's not in such a central location (it's between Lancaster Gate & Bayswater).

To give you a comparison with other good standard boutique hotels - Hoxton Hotel: £145/night; Zetter: £180/night.

Hilton is a bit "chicken-in-a-basket", but it's a good price given the location.

Matt

My company has an account with a hotel near Great Portland Street, and the executive room rate comes in at around £220/£250 per night. Therefore I reckon you have a good price as Matt says Hilton's are a bit "chicken in a basket".

Push the boat out mate and stay at the Ritz.

All, thanks for your input - i've found one called the Park Lane Mews... which i will have a gander at, and also the intercontinental is a good shout.

Perhaps Boutique's are the way forward! I stayed in one in Washington DC last year, and thoroughly enjoyed it

Back