• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Or you could ask your fellow owners to respond to me when I offer, via PM, to make a contribution to the running of said site.

I did offer to help out if it was of any use?

Ooooohhh, bring back red rep:nope:

Don't think it ever went away, or certainly not for long.

You could of phrased that better Uncle, and I would of. We still have infractions but I'm not sure what they do.

Come my way when owners and senior mods want to test them, lol!!! :smiles:

I did offer to help out if it was of any use?

Don't think it ever went away, or certainly not for long.

Come my way when owners and senior mods want to test them, lol!!! :smiles:

Consider yourself infracted OBL, I know how to use it now, good shout and thanks.

Or you could ask your fellow owners to respond to me when I offer, via PM, to make a contribution to the running of said site.

Apologies, missed PM.

We will PM you the bank details once you have confirmed you are not related to any Prince who has billions of dollars tied up in African banks and will pay us when we send lots of money to free the funds .

I'd like to see the introduction of a Match day mood selector similar to a heat map linked to the Match thread. Participants can select how they feel before and during. Perhaps the title bar can display a colour that reflects zoners match day moods. Say red for we're gonna win, orange for a draw and brown for a defeat. Black can be reserved for games such as Bristol Rovers away this season and mean utter drivel, no one gave a damn?

Forgot to add of course that SZ really is one of the best football forums in the English Football League!

Would it be wrong of me to suggest that all the funds collected to keep our beloved site running should be risked on the 7-1 shot on Relegation, it would compensate just a little bit and shrimperzone could at least run for another 10 years

I'd like to see the introduction of a Match day mood selector similar to a heat map linked to the Match thread. Participants can select how they feel before and during. Perhaps the title bar can display a colour that reflects zoners match day moods. Say red for we're gonna win, orange for a draw and brown for a defeat. Black can be reserved for games such as Bristol Rovers away this season and mean utter drivel, no one gave a damn?

...... neatly done !

V.Good site, like the way we can "reasonably" voice our opinions,..............fully endorse a SZ blazer badge, jacket enamel badge idea's .....................true SZ's should be loud and proud

Only thing I would say in terms of current improvements is, with the drop down list of other "fans forums" on the main page, when clicking on it, would it be possible to have it pop up in another a window as a pose to re-directing it away from the Shrimperzone.

Also access to the "Shop" button along the top bar (I don't have permission) I don't know if this is just me or for most other users?. It could well be a another option of raising revenue for the Zone. I would be happy to buy some tacky crap from there from time to time. :smile:

I'm not computer minded at all, so don't know if it takes up space on the servers etc... but the "Blog button" seems pointless, as there has only been one single post since August 2013... Perhaps, some other zoners can come up with a different idea instead. I was tempted to add the "Chat" Button into that as well, it never gets used, a part from a brief period a while ago, rallied by AndyT i think, but sadly it soon died off again after about 2 games.

Other than that, i'm more than happy with the current set up.

Simple, just ban everyone who doesn't agree with me, and it will be perfect harmony.

seriously...all good no change necessary from system point of view

How about a spring clean on the travel page? I mean, trains to Morecambe in 2014 doesn't have much relevance now!

Back