• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How do you eat yours?

How do you eat yours? -

• Promoted as L2 Champions but LDV Runners Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Promoted in 2nd place but win the LDV

• Miss out on both but win £2k on the Lottery

• Two wins at Cardiff (LDV and Play-Offs)

• Total voters
Couldn't bear the playoffs...i'd be munching prozacs like smarties.....don't want to lose to Wrexham, would love to win the league which is far more of an achievment...but...i've opted for 2nd place
rock.gif
don't know why.....but it will still be two celebrations I guess.

We have got to win the LDV, so therefore I'd take 2nd place in the table, hell I'd even take 3rd, just so long as we go up.

It depends really on how we play, It is in our own hands now,
Playing both Macc and Yeovil the title is there for us to lose as opposed to others having to slip up any further. So in honesty I would say Championship and LDV......but I losing at Cardiff again
rock.gif

Ah well its a nice predicament to be in and something hardly anyone on here expected.

Has anyone had a look at some of the old threads to see what the general concensus was in July ??

Well yeah, but how can anyone give up the LDV for winning the title?
I just don't get that.

Promotion is what counts, and preferably not via the play-offs.

I think that automatic promotion is a real possibility - and in my opinion, it doesn't matter if it is via first, second or third place.

All I wish for, is to get out of this division the right way - how we do it is all gravy....
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Why can't I be greedy and go for winning the League and the LDV?!
Because it doesn't sit well with being a Shrimpers fan.
(Although what a mouth-watering possibility!!)

Not only one long awaited trophy, but two?

No, I'm sorry, it just doesn't work.

I would rather win the ldv and come 2nd or 3rd than lose in cardiff again and be champions.

All what maters is that we are promoted 1st 2nd or 3rd will do dont want playoffs though!

Two national finals in two years and now there's talk of us doing a double:

We're not Southend,
We're not Southend,
We're not Southend anymore,
We're not Southend anymore!

tounge.gif

Back