• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How do you get 18/19 yo with brilliant or above

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 09 2005,20:36)]Are these just lucky 17 YPs with a couple of seasons training ?
Nope. I bought two 17 y.o. excellent strikers at the end of the season before last for £185K and £260K respectively.

They're now 19 and, I reckon, a week or two from popping to brilliant.

I've also got an 18 yo who's a couple of weeks away from popping to outstanding - should hopefully have him up to magnificent by the end of next season and a world class in the season after that... maybe a U20 cap for him if I'm lucky (he's Malaysian).

Fingers crossed, etc...

Matt

ORM - yes. A 17yo high solid YP, pulled at the start of the season can be brilliant about half way through the season as an 18yo - which is why they cost so much to buy!

MtS - your striker won't get a call-up because Malaysia operate a policy of picking only players playing in Malaysia.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ April 11 2005,12:43)]MtS - your striker won't get a call-up because Malaysia operate a policy of picking only players playing in Malaysia.
sad.gif

Can I lobby the Malaysian league and get them to pick a new coach...?!

upside.gif

Back