• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question How many first team games will Laurent actually play for Southend?

How many first games will Laurent actually play for Southend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tilson's only seen him play once. Said it might be a 'gamble'!

Might be the steal of the season!

Swansea have done ok by signing players that no one has heard to much about so hopefully Laurent can do the say, Hopefully make about 20 appearances and earn another years contract.

I can sense another Liptak here, although hopefully my instincts are incorrect. He'll get a run out in the LDV at the least I would have thought.

The answer is 37.

Having that Flux capacitor and DeLorean parked outside is always handy for polls like this. Its finding 1.21 gigawatts in these days of overly inflated utility bills thats the hard bit...

I don't think Tilly and Brush are going to get caught again...I reckon this fella will surprise quite a few people!!

The answer is 37.

Having that Flux capacitor and DeLorean parked outside is always handy for polls like this. Its finding 1.21 gigawatts in these days of overly inflated utility bills thats the hard bit...

I should have included as a separate option the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy option of 42.

Personally I'll be amazed if he is still with the club next season. If he is any good (which I'd be almost as surprised about) he'll be off to a bigger club. I'd say it is odds on he'd be released before the end of the season though.

I have it on good authority he is going to score a hat trick at walsall tomorrow, slapping ricketts around his fat fekin face as he runs past....if that is not legend status I dont know what is

I should have included as a separate option the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy option of 42.

Personally I'll be amazed if he is still with the club next season. If he is any good (which I'd be almost as surprised about) he'll be off to a bigger club. I'd say it is odds on he'd be released before the end of the season though.

Why be so snipey about this though? I admire Tilly's punt with this one, club's like us need to be creative in the transfer market. If it doesn't come off, what harm's been done..?

Well he has obviously been scouted and watched. I only hope the lad is given a chance and is not "one for the future" a la Zoltan.

I would probably say 16-20 but if he is good then I could see him playing about 26-30

Back