• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How many going/

blue heaven

Coach
Four of us have just deciced to make the trip upto Coventry.
Any body know many tickets we have sold/hoe many we will take up there.I estimate between 600-800.

Me going with a n other sth.Feel it's going to be important to encourage the lads 100% up there because a win could set us up very nicely for the year ahead.

Gonna be yelling from the rooftop even though i'm far too old to know better but i have predicted we will stay up a month ago,so if you are sitting near me and you're thinking i'm too loud then that's unfortunate.Er,move.

Can't wait to get up the motorway now,feel we will take a thousand fans there and if we kick L.Mackenzie hard enough and early enough i'm sure we'll come home with three points as Sir Fred will stick it to those doubters as he's always done.

Brought my cardiff ticket earlier
biggrin.gif

Looks like they had just been opened. How many will be joinin me in the terrace?

its been a while since ive been to an away game, last one was Wolves, so im going to be singing my heart out

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper_Apes @ Dec. 28 2006,21:00)]Brought my cardiff ticket earlier
biggrin.gif

Looks like they had just been opened. How many will be joinin me in the terrace?
so far 3 of us will be in attendence

and hopefully my new flag

BRENTWOOD SHRIMPERS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper_Apes @ Dec. 28 2006,21:00)]Brought my cardiff ticket earlier
biggrin.gif

yes im goin in the terrace and also yes im goin coventry

biggrin.gif

Joy.I will be attending on my own by the looks of things cos family aren't makin the trip.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend-united_fc @ Dec. 28 2006,21:03)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif

I'll be at coventry.

Have u been there before?any decent pubs?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper_Apes @ Dec. 28 2006,21:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend-united_fc @ Dec. 28 2006,21:03)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif

I'll be at coventry.

Have u been there before?any decent pubs?
OI,you're too young to drink

biggrin.gif

managed to incorporate the game with a trip to my bro's house which is great but his 3 daughters have decided to come to the match
oops.gif

there is at least 13 of us going up to meet up with coventry blues and the paul holland flag will be with us its not had a outing for while since the rochford beer festival

I'll be there, it's my first game for several months so looking forward to this one.

Unless I get either very bored or very motivated to go, it'll be Soccer Saturday for me.

Back