• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How many signings will there be today?

Players arriving before 5pm

Votes: 9 24.3%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • None what so ever

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters
Ok so the window closes at 5pm. How many players do we think will be brought in on loan or maybe even on a full time deal?

I have no rationale behind this or rumour but I think were going to get a tricky winger with an eye for goal before the day is out.

If Francis and Macca go today then we HAVE to replace them - but what with? Is it right that we have used all our loans up now?...

Cannot see us making any permanent signings unless they are free agents on low wages (ala Spencer)

Probably no-one. Would love to see us bring in a box-to-box midfielder, in the Bailey mould, or as DtS says, a tricky winger would be nice

Well, it's 0-0 so far today and I suppose that's how it will finish. May depend if we go one down (Macca?).............then perhaps we'll get one ..........but in any cicumstances, anymore than two is unbelievable.

Well, it's 0-0 so far today and I suppose that's how it will finish. May depend if we go one down (Macca?).............then perhaps we'll get one ..........but in any cicumstances, anymore than two is unbelievable.

First clean sheet we have kept for a while! expect us to concede late on.

None , who in there right mind would come here ?

Plenty!

Players from other team's stiffs who think they'll get a game in the first team here! Players without a job who live locally. Players from L2 and below who'd look at a move to a L1 side as a good one. Players who are out of contract at the end of the season and who are looking for their next job.

What seems to be forgotten is that players want to play football, there are more players than jobs and, a couple of teams apart, we're not in a very different boat to most L1, L2, and BSP sides.

The question is, how many of those do we want, and which of those will accept the terms we have to offer.

Back