• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How much are we going to miss Guttridge?

SUFC_Al

Metal Monday Dude
He's been in great form this season and it's a shame he'll be out for a month.

I think we missed him Saturday at Forest and I hope his absence isn't more than a month. I know we have depth in midfield, Bents, Smith, Gower, Pettefer but Guttridge has been superb this season and could be a reason why we looked pretty ordinary on Saturday?

He's out for 3 weeks, yes I do think we'll miss him.

His form is one of the reasons we're doing so well, but without him maybe a midfield of gower, maher, bentley and ooh ahh JCR?

If Smith can recapture his best form, then I don't think we'll miss Gutts too much.
wink.gif

Gutts has been great this season, and I think we did miss him a bit on Saturday. If we persist in playing Benno in place of him then I think we will miss him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ Nov. 22 2005,10:17)]He's been in great form this season and it's a shame he'll be out for a month.

I think we missed him Saturday at Forest and I hope his absence isn't more than a month.  I know we have depth in midfield, Bents, Smith, Gower, Pettefer but Guttridge has been superb this season and could be a reason why we looked pretty ordinary on Saturday?
Not to mention Cole and JCR...

Tilly mentioned that he'd been doing one-on-one sessions in the gym with Lawson - perhaps he could do the same with Cole? He could use a bit more physical strength to hold off some of the clogger defenders in this division...

oh guttridge we miss you
we miss you guttridge we do
oh guttridge we miss you

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Nov. 22 2005,10:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ Nov. 22 2005,10:17)]He's been in great form this season and it's a shame he'll be out for a month.

I think we missed him Saturday at Forest and I hope his absence isn't more than a month.  I know we have depth in midfield, Bents, Smith, Gower, Pettefer but Guttridge has been superb this season and could be a reason why we looked pretty ordinary on Saturday?
Not to mention Cole and JCR...

Tilly mentioned that he'd been doing one-on-one sessions in the gym with Lawson - perhaps he could do the same with Cole? He could use a bit more physical strength to hold off some of the clogger defenders in this division...
agreed on Cole but that should come with growing up, Stevie G was a skinny little runt and look at him now!

Cole does look a bit lightweight but he's only young and I think he would benefit from Tilly's one-on-one gym session!

Is it me or does Cole get hacked at least once a game!?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 22 2005,10:27)]oh guttridge we miss you
oh guttridge we miss you
Rather "camp" isn't it.....?

Back