• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why not wait to see if he does go down?

If he does he'll obviously be a massive loss.

Today we had no Mohsni, Grant, Corr or Ferdinand. Arguably 4 of our best 5 players this season. We survived. If he goes down I have every faith in Sturrock to continue to pull out results...

The guy who make an racist comment and broke Hall jaws at Storm Nightclub is going to live to regret his action if Southend Utd fans know him well - if I was him, I would go hiding and pray that Hall don't go to Prison or hell will break out if Hall being sent to Prison and Southend Utd end up not in the Play-Off at the end of the season!!

Hall will not go down. I know people who have done a lot worse and got community service. I have every faith in the British judicial system but then again??

Would be a huge loss. Everything good in the final 3rd near enough comes from Hall. Must have our most assists by a mile despite not being 1st choice begining of the season.

No coincidence that our good run of form ties in with him playing regularly. He is getting better and better.

I know people who have done a lot worse and got community service.

Exactly this.

I know people who have constantly been in trouble, but have not come close to a custodial.

I would assume a bit of community service and/or a fine will probably be the outcome

Taken from SE article the other week

The 23-year-old appeared at Southend Magistrates’ Court yesterday and was warned to expect a custodial sentence after an incident at the club’s Christmas party.

So to all of those who are doubting he will go down you are more than likely going to be shocked next week

The 23-year-old appeared at Southend Magistrates’ Court yesterday and was warned to expect a custodial sentence after an incident at the club’s Christmas party.

So to all of those who are doubting he will go down you are more than likely going to be shocked next week

Everyones read this, for all we know it is scare tactics by the judge to scare hall into not causing a similar offense in the future

If he does go down, what a waste of a prison place! Far worse criminals out there.
Going by sentencing these days, he'll get 12 hours, reduced to 6 for good behaviour and back at training the next morning.

Everyone gets warned to expect a custodial though. It's just a 'worse case scenario', that they have to make you aware of.

Now i'm not saying it's impossible for him to be sent down, but it is highly unlikely. As I said on another thread, a lad I know has been in court on nine seperate occasions, and threatened with a custodial sentence, every time. He's had tags, curfews, hundreds of hours of community service, fines, but never been imprisoned.

You're right though, if Hall does get placed in the steel hotel, then I will be gobsmacked.

Back