• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

Norwich have sacked their manager and the youth coach Neil Adams is the caretaker.

Where does that leave our loanees ?

If the youth coach thinks highly of them and Norwich wants to try something different for the last few games of the season, what of the chances of them being recalled or isn't that a condition of youth loans ?

very unlikely i would say. he would have had an input into them going out on loan in the first place as a way of gaining experience to challenge for the norwich team in the future.

I agree that there is little chance of the lads being recalled.
BUT sacking of Chris H.............bonkers!

My mate is really good friends with Neil Adams I will get him to ask and find out.

But what about Woodrow at Fulham? They have been playing him upfront on his own!

A point I made on another post thread when ridiculed about former loanees described as "not being near the first team" but then playing for the first team. If Norwich are prepared to behave like this, then EVERY player (including loanees) will want to impress the clubs hierarchy. I am slightly nervous, and not without some justification......

Dont think phil brown spoke to Chris hughton about the two lads we have on loan I think they were hear on the word of the youth coach . And I am sure he will think they will be better off on loan with us than being recalled .Because i dont think either would make the first team as yet .

Phil is offered the hot seat .

Not a chance, but they might take a punt on Chrissy Powell if it looks as if they are doomed to the Championship next season. He has experience there and Charlton are looking as if they will escape the drop which makes it look as if they binned him too early.

But what about Woodrow at Fulham? They have been playing him upfront on his own!

That is a weird one, he has actually not looked out of place but too much pressure on a kid.

Norwich actually have plenty of decent forwards, I cant see why they would recall Loza who lets be honest other than one great performance against Oxford hasnt exactly done much else. Yes he is pacy but is he as hungry or has the Boots and Laces catering satisfied the hunger? Certainly wouldnt want to lose him nor Murphy but I dont think they are the answer to Norwich's woes.

People on norwich forums want to blood youth players in, players who were part of the youth cup win last season, which includes Loza and Murphy. So who knows, i'm sure Phil Brown will be asking nicely to keep them.

That is a weird one, he has actually not looked out of place but too much pressure on a kid.

Norwich actually have plenty of decent forwards, I cant see why they would recall Loza who lets be honest other than one great performance against Oxford hasnt exactly done much else. Yes he is pacy but is he as hungry or has the Boots and Laces catering satisfied the hunger? Certainly wouldnt want to lose him nor Murphy but I dont think they are the answer to Norwich's woes.

The fact that Murphy isn't in the starting 11 and Loza, whilst playing pretty well and a barnstorming debut, isn't exactly tearing up this division - I think they'll be looking to RVW, Hooper, Elmander, Redmond et al to do the business.

The fact that Murphy isn't in the starting 11 and Loza, whilst playing pretty well and a barnstorming debut, isn't exactly tearing up this division - I think they'll be looking to RVW, Hooper, Elmander, Redmond et al to do the business.

I'd settle for both returning if we could have Hooper in exchange:winking:

Back