• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hull city fans view.

ollieovcity

I have been reading this message board for a while but never posted before, and have to say i've been suprised by the attitudes alot of posters on here show - numerous times i've read how Hull would be going down, we shold beat teams like Hull and we're the worst team to play at Roots Hall this season etc. the latter may be true, the former i don't think will happen but i can honestly say you are the 1st team to come to the KC this season and be incapable of producing an attempt at goal - and i don't mean you had loads of shots off target you actually didn't make our keeper do anything for 88 minutes! I think I can honestly say you are the worst team to visit the KC this season and probably since the ground was opened. Apart from that I hope you do ok the rest of the season because i'd prefer Leeds to do down but after seeing that I think your doomed.

In fairness, if we'd seen your worst display of the season we'd probably say the same about you.

I'd be surprised if many Birmingham City fans, who only saw us at their place where we won 3-1, would have anything like the same opinion.

Therein lies the problem of forming opinions on one game... I'm afraid they're usually cobblers.

All the best :)

I have been reading this message board for a while but never posted before, and have to say i've been suprised by the attitudes alot of posters on here show - numerous times i've read how Hull would be going down, we shold beat teams like Hull and we're the worst team to play at Roots Hall this season etc. the latter may be true, the former i don't think will happen but i can honestly say you are the 1st team to come to the KC this season and be incapable of producing an attempt at goal - and i don't mean you had loads of shots off target you actually didn't make our keeper do anything for 88 minutes! I think I can honestly say you are the worst team to visit the KC this season and probably since the ground was opened. Apart from that I hope you do ok the rest of the season because i'd prefer Leeds to do down but after seeing that I think your doomed.

Fair enough with your comments HC fan. I felt we owed you an apology - not that you'd care probably after a 4-1 rout - for serving up such a pathetic non-contest . I can't remember any match where one side didn't get a corner or a shot on goal for over 80 minutes . I am at a loss to understand what happened to us today .

But - but! - we had some luck with the other results today so don't write us off yet .

As for Hull - you 've got some good team spirit there and your manager seems to be getting things right . I felt for some time now that you would pull out of the mire and if it hadn't been for the recent 'mini wobble' could have finished mid-table . Just how did you lose to Piswich ?

Fair enough with your comments HC fan. I felt we owed you an apology - not that you'd care probably after a 4-1 rout - for serving up such a pathetic non-contest . I can't remember any match where one side didn't get a corner or a shot on goal for over 80 minutes . I am at a loss to understand what happened to us today .

But - but! - we had some luck with the other results today so don't write us off yet .

As for Hull - you 've got some good team spirit there and your manager seems to be getting things right . I felt for some time now that you would pull out of the mire and if it hadn't been for the recent 'mini wobble' could have finished mid-table . Just how did you lose to Piswich ?

4-1?? Did I miss something? :eek:

I am surprised you won so comfortably today because Hull were one of the worst teams to come to Roots Hall. Basically a bunch of cloggers with a fat **** up front.

To be honest we lost to Ipswich becuase our central defenders had absolute nightmares! one you can cope with but when both are constantly making basic errors your shafted. We helped Ipswich score all 5 of their goals and it was the worst home display i've ever seen from City including when Dolan and Hateley were in charge at Boothferry Park (that is saying something) - I suppose a few of you may be feeling the same about your lot if you came today! Anyway like I said good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you stay up at Leeds expense but not ours.

I am surprised you won so comfortably today because Hull were one of the worst teams to come to Roots Hall. Basically a bunch of cloggers with a fat **** up front.

Yes a bunch of cloggers who easily and I mean EASILY outplayed your bunch of Division 1 Champions and I wouldn't swop the fat **** upfront for us who ran your defence ragged and scored 3 goals for your wannabe upfront who did NOTHING - form is temporary class is permanent I think sums it up nicely.

Ta Ta

Yes a bunch of cloggers who easily and I mean EASILY outplayed your bunch of Division 1 Champions and I wouldn't swop the fat **** upfront for us who ran your defence ragged and scored 3 goals for your wannabe upfront who did NOTHING - form is temporary class is permanent I think sums it up nicely.

Ta Ta

If you're still there he was probably referring to Parkin .

Oh yes and where on earth did I get the 4-1 from ? We never got close enough to chalk one up

Oh well that's fair enough then - can't argue about that if he's talking about Parkin, a disgrace for a pro footballer. But the other comment sorry can't go along with that.

Oh well that's fair enough then - can't argue about that if he's talking about Parkin, a disgrace for a pro footballer. But the other comment sorry can't go along with that.

Thought Windass was superb yesterday , not just for his goals , but all round . He looks fitter than when we saw him last season too .

Mind you he does always seem to turn it on against us - even in goal

Top marks to your guy for getting him back .

Still hope that we will be there to give you a game next year - my first trip to the KC and well impressed

If you make a few more shrewd signings and hold it together I could see you making the play-offs next year

Back