• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I was very much looking forward to this , as I grew up in Hullbridge, my mum is still there and i played for them as a kid. Unfortuantley I now have a xmas the same day, I was going to take 4 more with me who won't be going now either, so that is 5 less than for when it was first scheduled. I am guessing others may be in the same position

I was very much looking forward to this , as I grew up in Hullbridge, my mum is still there and i played for them as a kid. Unfortuantley I now have a xmas the same day, I was going to take 4 more with me who won't be going now either, so that is 5 less than for when it was first scheduled. I am guessing others may be in the same position

same for me, was gonig when this was originally planned but can't tonight.

Nice and local for 4 Hullbridge Blues so will pop along

should be a good game and some good players on show who need a game, would go but working, should be around 200 there i would of thought.

I reckon Benyon will bang in 4 tonight in a 6 -0 romp and will be repaid with a 2 minute chance to shine as a 93rd minute sub on friday night

Would actually like to go to this one, seeing the players on show arn't just a youth team for once. I'm gonna try and get down but doubt it. 200-300 I reckon in a 3-1 win.

Should be a good night and hope there is a decent turnout and Hullbridge get a nice little bit of money out of it.

Saw something yesterday which said Woodyard, Beynon, Eastwood, Donnelly, Bentley and Leonard would all play...

As an ex Hullbridge cricketer, where the cricket section got seriously shafted by the football section there last season (no cricket a Hullbridge next season), I hope we bang 30 past the little ***** and that all the takings get stolen.

the team according to official club twitter is: Bentley; Auger, Tattan, Leonard, Straker, Woodyard, Donnelly, Spicer, Martin, Benyon, Eastwood. Subs: Baucott, Banton, Paxman, Payne, Njie.

Back