• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

canada shrimper

Director
just got out the shower,nursing my wounds from hockey last night,2 slap shots in the calf and a cross check seem to hurt more the older i get.Imagine standing 4 feet away while someone fires something the same consistency as a golf ball at you and you have to block it to help your goalie, that will give you an idea of what it feels like.got the orange shirt on and waiting for the piano tuner.It is all starting to sink in I AM SCARED.It was alright for you lot who went to the final last year,but i have never experienced that kind of atmosphere with the team i love.Knowing that we will only be able to play in this tourney one more time after this season makes it even more important.Why?i hear some of you asking only one more time,well the answer is simple teams in div1(championship)whatever you wanna call it are not eligible to play in the ldv(i think).Anyway the wife and i are fighting about me going to the final,IF we get there.All i am saying is come on southend do us proud and if anyone of you lot aren't nervous you should be.

Back