• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

i served spinner.....

HUTTON

....only a book of stamps.

you thought the club would have taken his mail

is that your claim to fame?

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

During a particular wet night in late November 1979, I once served Alan Moody a large portion of chips. He enjoyed the potato dish and remarked that his mother was once graded according to skin density. I was well chuffed ...

WS

Spinner's dad did our electrics a few months ago. I duely got so excited I forgot to post it on here!
wink.gif

when I worked in Dixons in Southend High St. about 10 years ago I sold Dave Webb a fax machine - he must of thought I had special needs or something as I could hardly speak to the Legend
biggrin.gif

David Crown asked me where the cheese slices were at work the other day.

on another note I saw mark prudhoe at a service station on the way to the northampton game away in march 00

he said to me do you think we can win today

not if your playing i replied
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 10 2005,10:59)]when I worked in Dixons in Southend High St. about 10 years ago I sold Dave Webb a fax machine - he must of thought I had special needs or something as I could hardly speak to the Legend
biggrin.gif
thought?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blueritethru @ Sep. 10 2005,14:47)]My daughter served Jeff the SUFC mike man at PC World after the Col Ewe game  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Served up on a barbecue might be more appropriate for our dear Jeff!

oops.gif
cool.gif

I served David Crown at the Hawk pub last year, he signed his cheescake for me!

I met Eagle comfort eating in McDonald's Basildon after the Bristol Rovers game where we went top last year. He hadn't played since January at Boston.
Told him he was a naughty boy.

I saw Lewis Hunt coming out of Boots in Southend a few weeks ago if that counts!

Back