• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I was bored on the train today

bomma77

Youth Team
So I dreamt up some songs about poor Col ewe :clap: (probably a load of ****e, but here goes)

(Sung to Love lift us up by Joe Cocker)

Col ewes on their way back to where they belong
Back to Conference side
Without a win in sight

Col ewes on their way back to where they belong
Far from the world we know
Because Southend's so strong.

(Sung to True Colours by Cindy Lauper)

Col ewes showing their true colours,
shining through,
Col ewes showing their true colours
Just like a conference side.

So they might as well stay,
at Layer Road
their true colours,
It's beautiful, their relegation.

How about singing that song they sung at us last season:

'What's that coming over the hill its relegation, its relegation'
That hurt having that sung to us so glad the boot is on the other foot now.

A song we will all be hopefully singing come the end of May:

'Southend up Colu down hallaluh'

Posted this in All Leagues - might as well here too....

Good friday 2007 and a Jamie Cureton hat-trick sends arch rivals closer to relegation.

Good Friday 2008 and a Jamie Cureton hat-trick sends arch rivals closer to relegation.

What goes around comes around.

Whats that coming over the hill...........

:finger:

haha yesterday a mate said it may be a laugh to go to layer road for the last game of their season ( i dont think it clashes with ours) and see them get relagted..

could be good to be able to sing that said song (whats that coming over the hill) just as they done too us....but im not sure a want to be anywhere near the scummers!

would you go?? for the pure enjoyment of rubbing in the fact there going down?

Not a touch on my adam barrett appreciation songs.

haha yesterday a mate said it may be a laugh to go to layer road for the last game of their season ( i dont think it clashes with ours) and see them get relagted..

could be good to be able to sing that said song (whats that coming over the hill) just as they done too us....but im not sure a want to be anywhere near the scummers!

Tempting idea. Who are they up against last?

Its a pity they will be Relegated before the end of March as they got WBA *Away* and Ipswich *Home* in their next 2 games - I would suggest you guys join the away end, it be fun to chanting at the home fans - maybe if the away team score a goal which could sent the scums down in front of me - I would wave my SUFC flag for a laugh!

Back