• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ian Brown

Ron Manager

Got dragged along to the new Harry potter film by my missus yesterday. Highlight for me is the small cameo part by 'King Monkey' himself, Ian Brown, sitting in the Leaky Cauldron pub enjoying a drink and reading 'A Brief History Of Time' by Stephen Hawking!

It's him alright. I didn't have a clue that he'd be in the film but spotted him straight away -Mrs RM had to tell me to shut up because I said, quite loudly considering I was in the cinema, 'Fcuking hell it's Ian Brown!'.

I only saw the internet rumours when I did a search this morning to confirm it.

As I said, definitely the legendary 'King Monkey'. As for the film, it was OK I suppose. Only went to keep the missus happy really but didn't mind it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ June 07 2004,12:31)]Got dragged along to the new Harry potter film by my missus yesterday. Highlight for me is the small cameo part by 'King Monkey' himself, Ian Brown, sitting in the Leaky Cauldron pub enjoying a drink and reading 'A Brief History Of Time' by Stephen Hawking!
That's nothing mate.

John Squire was in Return of the King and rumour has it that Cressa and Imbrahim Aziz are going to have major roles in the new Star Wars film.......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 07 2004,13:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ June 07 2004,12:31)]Got dragged along to the new Harry potter film by my missus yesterday. Highlight for me is the small cameo part by 'King Monkey' himself, Ian Brown, sitting in the Leaky Cauldron pub enjoying a drink and reading 'A Brief History Of Time' by Stephen Hawking!
That's nothing mate.

John Squire was in Return of the King and rumour has it that Cressa and Imbrahim Aziz are going to have major roles in the new Star Wars film.......
And Mani's going to be the new James Bond........?
smile.gif

Tes Bramble has a supporting role in Sea Biscuit ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ June 07 2004,19:34)]Tes Bramble has a supporting role in Sea Biscuit ...

WS
and Tony Richards has a big supporting part in Shrek again.

Back