• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ian Joyce new songs

bazza192

Youth Team
Just come up with one.

We got Joycey, We got Joycey, We got Joycey, We got Joycey, We got Joycey, We got Joycey. From the Chorus of (I Want Candy)

and USA.. USA.. USA.. USA .. USA

any more

I am shocked really to see Joyce at roots hall think it was 2 seasons ago he was at grays. Having not been to any pre season games so far this year can joyce be a good back up to middenhall

USA will be good, as it would make him feel that than fans are behind him.

Mildenhall has taken a bit of stick from "fans" already

Personally, all I can see is an inspired and clever re-working of the chant for Simon Royce.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt's JOYCEY!!

Personally, all I can see is an inspired and clever re-working of the chant for Simon Royce.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt's JOYCEY!!

That would be my thinking...

OR

Ian Joyce, Ian Joyce, Ian Ian Joyce
If it wasn't for Mildenhall,
You'd probably be first choice!!

USA, USA, USA.

Every time I hear that chant it just makes me cringe. How I'm not looking forward to that being overused by those fat americans at the Ryder Cup in 6 weeks time. Please no chanting of this at Roots Hall.

Having seen him at Meet The Blues I think the chant for him should be -

'Sideshow Bob, Sideshow Bob, Sideshow Bob'

side-show-bob.jpg

thats because he is ****.

You'd be one of the mindless idiots then.

Get over it Darryl's gone, he's not coming back, We've got Mildenhall now. Deal with it or go and support Palace.

You'd be one of the mindless idiots then.

Get over it Darryl's gone, he's not coming back, We've got Mildenhall now. Deal with it or go and support Palace.

Oh no, i think mildenhall is ****.. that makes me a mindless idiot for having an opinion... OOOOHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wet pants.

Back