• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If I had a gun..........

Tilly'sblue&whiteARMY

If I had a gun I would shoot Kevin Maher in the head so he could not get up and play for Southend ever again.
I know most of you on here think the sun shines out of his ars but I know a few of us think Maher is an idiot.

Were away at Yeovil Town, there 3rd and were 5th. Were drawing 1-1 good result seen as we are away. Only 10 minutes to go Kevin Maher knows he has been booked and makes a stupid challange in and gets sent off, not only do they score from the foul to make them go 2-1 up, with in 5 minutes they score again 3-1 down thankyou Kevin Maher another captin leading by examable.

Reagards

maybe if you improve your spelling, then people might take note of what you are saying!
tounge.gif

What was the second challenge?  Was that where the the opponent put his head down to foot height and got kicked in the head or was that when he got the first yellow?

Anyways it was still better than last season.

So rather take on board what an opposition fan has said of the incident, who unlike yourself was actually at the match. Well unless you have discovered a hole in the space time continuum which allows you to get back so quickly. You decide spout off a load of drivel.
mad.gif

Just got back from the game. Maher's first booking was a joke - their player bent down to head it and got kicked by Maher who was going for the ball. Probably deserved second yellow but he was unlucky to get sent off.

Played some good football in the second half, deserved something from the game. Quite how Grimienk did not get sent off for handling outside the area I will never know but apart from that he did ok today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly'sblue&whiteARMY @ Nov. 20 2004,18:56)]If I had a gun I would shoot Kevin Maher in the head so he could not get up and play for Southend ever again.
I know most of you on here think the sun shines out of his ars but I know a few of us think Maher is an idiot.

Were away at Yeovil Town, there 3rd and were 5th. Were drawing 1-1 good result seen as we are away. Only 10 minutes to go Kevin Maher knows he has been booked and makes a stupid challange in and gets sent off, not only do they score from the foul to make them go 2-1 up, with in 5 minutes they score again 3-1 down thankyou Kevin Maher another captin leading by examable.

Reagards
Lets hope the mod's take action against this ...

Kev

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly'sblue&whiteARMY @ Nov. 20 2004,18:56)]If I had a gun I would shoot Kevin Maher in the head so he could not get up and play for Southend ever again.

Were away at Yeovil Town, there 3rd and were 5th.  Were drawing 1-1 good result seen as we are away. Only 10 minutes to go Kevin Maher knows he has been booked and makes a stupid challange in and gets sent off, not only do they score from the foul to make them go 2-1 up, with in 5 minutes they score again 3-1 down thankyou Kevin Maher another captin leading by examable.

Reagards
Im sure if various people had a gun, they'd shoot you, for posting such dribble.

Surely the fact that we conceded 2 goals after Super Kev went off proves we are useless without him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nestudas @ Nov. 20 2004,19:00)]Surely the fact that we conceded 2 goals after Super Kev went off proves we are useless without him.
classic

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly'sblue&whiteARMY @ Nov. 20 2004,18:56)]If I had a gun I would shoot Kevin Maher in the head
Yes, and if you had a brain, you'd be dangerous.

[b said:

Reagards
At the game today, i don't think so .
Do us a favour and f**k off.
Regards
biggrin.gif

If you were actually at the game you would've seen that the ref was a total C*NT, Maher's first yellow was never a booking. The sending off was total b******s. We had them on the rack for a good period in the second half, it was a pity that we didn't punish them.

At the end of the day the red card is a shame, but its a fixture that at the start of the season, one would feel very lucky to get anything, so its not a disaster. We played well enough for 80 mins to get a point, now lets take the +ve's from that. We lost 4-0 there last year and were totally outplayed. Yeovil are better than last year, so look how far we have come!!!!!!

Stop SLATING MAHER!!!!! id like to see you say it to his face, he cares for the club more that you do apparently "Tilly'sblue&whiteARMY". He wors his socks off week in week out for US lot, start appreciating it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (uk_coops @ Nov. 20 2004,19:14)]Just got back from the game. Maher's first booking was a joke - their player bent down to head it and got kicked by Maher who was going for the ball. Probably deserved second yellow but he was unlucky to get sent off.

Played some good football in the second half, deserved something from the game. Quite how Grimienk did not get sent off for handling outside the area I will never know but apart from that he did ok today.
I don't even think Maher's foot made contact with the ball. I'm sure it wasn't the high boot he got the yellow for, but for dissent? It was cold and wet and I don't believe that he would've got a yellow for high boot like that.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Nov. 21 2004,12:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (uk_coops @ Nov. 20 2004,19:14)]Just got back from the game. Maher's first booking was a joke - their player bent down to head it and got kicked by Maher who was going for the ball. Probably deserved second yellow but he was unlucky to get sent off.

I don't even think Maher's foot made contact with the ball. I'm sure it wasn't the high boot he got the yellow for, but for dissent? It was cold and wet and I don't believe that he would've got a yellow for high boot like that.
rock.gif
According to the radio he was mouthing at the ref all afternoon, so if it was for dissent it wouldn't surprise me.

[b said:

Were away at Yeovil Town, there 3rd and were 5th.  Were drawing 1-1 good result seen as we are away. Only 10 minutes to go Kevin Maher knows he has been booked and makes a stupid challange in and gets sent off, not only do they score from the foul to make them go 2-1 up, with in 5 minutes they score again 3-1 down thankyou Kevin Maher another captin leading by examable.

Reagards
Absolute rubbish. How can you post such drivel when you weren't even there?

Both bookings were extremely harsh to say the least. The first was a border line foul at worst. The second probably a foul, but it wasn't as though it prevented a goal scoring chance or was near our box.

The sending off was indicative of the "homer" ref. The only common sense decision he made was not booking Griemink for handling outside the box - was not deliberate and did not prevent a goal scoring chance.

Couldn't blame Maher if he had walked away from this club in the summer I have never known a player get such abuse from so called supporters. Those of us at the match yesterday cheered Maher off the pitch. The guy is competative and wants to win okay he does go on to refs at times but its the Irish temprement. I don't think Man United fans would winge and moan about Roy Keane the way some people cant wait to get on these boards and have a go at their captain. Call yourselves supporters those standing in sub zero temperatures at Yeovil didn't blame Maher and we had more right then any-one

[b said:
Here Here.

I remember the other week. Mark Gower slipped on the grass and thus his pass went a tad wayward. I turned to my friend and suggested we go round his house and brick in his windows.
What about when Adam Barret Headed the ball off the field when he could have hooked it upfield. I remember saying to those behind we should tar and feather him for that, at best let leniancy prevail and a swift boot to the gonads perhaps.
Why, I am so livid at the liberal attitudes of those who scorned the original poster. I suppose you'll all clap when Prior hits the woodwork, there are some of us who'd gladly pour brake fluid oil over his car for missing that goal...
why only last weeek.............

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2004,18:33)]
[b said:
Here Here.

I remember the other week. Mark Gower slipped on the grass and thus his pass went a tad wayward. I turned to my friend and suggested we go round his house and brick in his windows.
What about when Adam Barret Headed the ball off the field when he could have hooked it upfield. I remember saying to those behind we should tar and feather him for that, at best let leniancy prevail and a swift boot to the gonads perhaps.
Why, I am so livid at the liberal attitudes of those who scorned the original poster. I suppose you'll all clap when Prior hits the woodwork, there are some of us who'd gladly pour brake fluid oil over his car for missing that goal...
why only last weeek.............
I'm sorry. the Artful shrimper cannot come out tonight. he's feeling unwell.

Just answer me one question, why do you all love kevin Maher? He is CRAP face facts, the sun does not shine out of Mahers back side, your heads are so far up his ars there would be no room for the sun

Back