• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If player of the season was today

DTS

The Business
If it was all down to me now I would go.

3) Freddy
2) Gutts
1) Darrly

i think Darryl has been the main reason we have won so many of the games I have been to and wins my personal POTY by a mile.

You
blues.gif

Guttridge Hands Down...

His influence on the squad is undeniable and is often the key to a good performance.

Darrly? is he new

biggrin.gif

It would be close between Gutts and Darryl. I couldn't chose between them at the moment. Both have been insperational all season. As some may say, proven when both have been out injured and results dipped a bit.

1) Guttridge
2) Flahavan
3) Tough choice, up there would be Gray, Gower and Maher.

01 - Gutts
02 - Flahavan
03 = Gower
Maher

As good as Flavs has been, clean sheets alone ain't going to win you the league. Guttridge has been inspirational at the heart of midfield with his workrate and superior tackling (and let's not forget the fantastic goals he's scored too). This is a no-brainer for me.

Guttridge

Last year I wasnt sure about him, this year he's been exceptional, hard tackling, pacy, fast thinking accurate passing and a decent striker of the ball.

When he was out of the side it was noticable.

Daryl close second.

Gutts probably number 1, but great contributions from all the team this year have made it so memorable.  Gower, Daryll and Beno have been great, as has Freddy, new Pele and Maher

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Feb. 16 2006,13:34)]Guttridge

Last year I wasnt sure about him, this year he's been exceptional, hard tackling, pacy, fast thinking accurate passing and a decent striker of the ball.

When he was out of the side it was noticable.

Daryl close second.
Totally agree. I quietly questioned Tilly's judgement on Gutts, but am happily proved wrong.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Feb. 16 2006,13:30)]01 - Gutts
02 - Flahavan
03 = Gower
     Maher

As good as Flavs has been, clean sheets alone ain't going to win you the league. Guttridge has been inspirational at the heart of midfield with his workrate and superior tackling (and let's not forget the fantastic goals he's scored too). This is a no-brainer for me.
Ah but without a good keeper you are not going to hold a lead. I feel Gutts has been an inspiration but I have seen a few games where he has been in and out the game.

You could count Flavs mistakes on your fingers if you had none....Faultess Season in my book

Gutts non existent the other night, not for the first time, player of the year got to be The Goat!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Feb. 16 2006,16:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 16 2006,16:32)]Gutts non existent the other night, not for the first time, player of the year got to be The Goat!
SZ shock news - Wiggy learns irony.
tounge.gif
I suspect as a woman she's known all about getting creases out of clothes for some time

boom and indeed boom

laugh.gif

Back