• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If Tilly quit

chadded

Not striking since 2004
If, God forbid, Sir Steve was to leave us for pastures new, who would you want to replace him?

Go wash your mouth out with soap, Steve!

wow.gif

Peter Taylor

Has already said he would like to manage us again, and has done an extraordinary job at Hull and the England U21's, they were unbeaten with Taylor at the helm until recent i think...

God No! Hope its Never happen .... well unless if he want to retire in 15 years time, after he lead us to FA Cup glory at Wembley in 2021 season for the 4th time in our History
biggrin.gif

I would offer Tilson 10 year contract tomorrow!

I'm hoping he will take a leaf out of Dario Gradi's book & steer the good ship SUFC for the next 15 years!

If the worst was to happen I'd say it would likely be Stimmo just now.

See, good job i was curious. I didn't think Stimson's name would be mentioned at all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Jan. 06 2006,12:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Jan. 06 2006,11:33)]Go wash your mouth out with soap, Steve!

wow.gif
I'm only curious Guv'nor.  
smile.gif
No, it's a good question. It's just that I've seen us reaching out for the promised land only to see our Manager walk away too often, I get nervous even thinking about it!

Actually, now I've read the responses there are some people out there who might be fit to take over... just hope it isn't for a long time yet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stashrimp @ Jan. 06 2006,12:52)]Sean O'driscoll
Another good shout, quality manager who can build and manage an effective team on bugger all resources.

I'd have to say stimson, ex-Shrimper and done a magnificent job at Grays despite selling us their best players. Besides anyone who can yurn Stuart Thurgood into a highly-rated midfielder gets my vote.....

Barring that I'd say Peter Taylor. He was unlucky with injuries in his 1st stint with us and didn't have much managerial experience then but as a local lad and ex-Blues player I would be willing to give him another chance at Southend United.

Back