• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you played for Blues

DTS

The Business
Personally for me its a tough call between Mitchell Cole and Che Wilson

I imagine Cole to be very chavvy and wouldnt want to leave my wallet around if he was there.

Che just strikes me as real dullard and any bloke that goes away on his own you have to worry about.

You ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 16 2005,13:52)]Personally for me its a tough call between Mitchell Cole and Che Wilson

Che just strikes me as real dullard and any bloke that goes away on his own you have to worry about.

You ?
leeboy and naps wont be happy at that comment

you better get your tin hat on

Darryl purely because I wouldnt be able to get him away from the mirror where he would be checking that his st tropez fake tan was evenly spread across his body.

Maher, just because hes captain, and you would get stick from the rest of the lads for rooming with the skipper.

Would not want Wayne either, i dont know why, just everytime ive spoken to him, he seems really odd.

Would not mind if it was Guttridge, really funny guy.

Cole and Eastwood are quiet, so if you wanted a good night sleep, one of those.

Spinner, If i had £1 for everytime a player has slated his taste in music i'd have enough to coax Rooney to The Hall...

Maher and Rooney on the same pitch... Would a ref volunteer to come here?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Sep. 16 2005,14:40)]Spinner, If i had £1 for everytime a player has slated his taste in music i'd have enough to coax Rooney to The Hall...

Yes, just so someone could say i sent off Maher and Rooney in the same day.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Sep. 16 2005,14:40)]Spinner, If i had £1 for everytime a player has slated his taste in music i'd have enough to coax Rooney to The Hall...

Nearly all players on Soccer AM slate him for his music but from what i've heard, thats the kinda stuff im into ...

oops.gif
biggrin.gif

It seems that a requirement of being a pro footballer is to love R'n'B and Hip hop at the expense of everything else.

If this is the case then I probably wouldn't like to room with many of them....
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Sep. 16 2005,16:27)]
[b said:

Nearly all players on Soccer AM slate him for his music but from what i've heard, thats the kinda stuff im into ...

oops.gif

biggrin.gif
Ditto

Mark Bentley.

I can picture himself pacing up and down the room all night, trying to psych himself up, slapping himself in order to get the adrenalin flowing and then shouting "I'm a tiger, grrrrr".

He's still a great player though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 16 2005,14:15)]Maher - peeling bananas with his feet and swinging on his tyre all bloody night
Now THAT was funny.
Chuckled out loud.

Back