• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ifollow for new season

Somerset Ex-TTB

Members
I am obviously asking for a friend that lives abroad, but does anyone know when the full match replay's are uploaded and ready to watch?

The person abroad is going to be out and about for the Coventry game and they were thinking of going into internet hibernation and then watching the game replay not knowing the result.

This may be impossible if its not available until Tuesday night or something.

Thanks in advance

Normally at some point on the Monday I think.

(Mods.wasn't sure this was the right place to post this but since it's ifollow related and current I'd leave it here for a bit).

I'd suggest any expat Shrimper who takes out an ifollow season pass for 130 euros (as I did) this season, checks their C/C account carefully, afterwards,On July 1st (at 19,00 hours) I had two simultaneous withdrawals for 130 euros removed from my C/C account by iFollow.TBF to my C/C company they credited my account with 130,00 euros as soon as I'd pointed out the error. Not nice though.

Oh dear. Glad it all got sorted out.

I was going to sort out my 'early bird' iFollow season ticket today but apprehensive now. I normally pay per game.

Anyone else experienced this?

It seems doing some research that the full game is available at mid-day on the Sunday.

Does anyone know if you can pause the feed and then watch it later, a bit like sky lol

It seems doing some research that the full game is available at mid-day on the Sunday.

Does anyone know if you can pause the feed and then watch it later, a bit like sky lol
Yeah, you can access at any time once posted and pause/play/skip to whatever point you want just like a YouTube video.

Can you chromecast iFollow?

(Assuming they get over their technical difficulties and have something to watch?)

Anyone else experiencing this? ?

I’ve been looking forward to this for days!

Attachments

• FF18BE48-F233-4719-8F37-3312C77C08E8.png
    FF18BE48-F233-4719-8F37-3312C77C08E8.png
    325.6 KB · Views: 8
Ah might have posted in the wrong forum - anyone know the right package to get the video playback of the games please? I was on it last year for 4.49 but doesn't seem to mention match playback for UK fans any more??

Ta!

Ah might have posted in the wrong forum - anyone know the right package to get the video playback of the games please? I was on it last year for 4.49 but doesn't seem to mention match playback for UK fans any more??

Ta!

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

Think you want the Video Match Pass which will cost you 6 quid a game this season.Dunno about match playback but if it's not in the checklist,I'd imagine they're no longer providing it with this package.

Last edited:
Back