• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

smudger66

Youth Team
Is tonight's match on ifollow? Not used it before and I'm currently in France so wanted to try and purchase a ticket to watch on line but as per normal nothing seems to work (although probably just me). I have downloaded the app as per instructions but only 'listen to match' is highlighted the 'watch match option' is greyed out?? Any ideas anyone? Cheers :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm clueless as to how to buy it.. plus my usual subscription isn't working either.. and telling me I need to upgrade. It says go to match centre to buy 6 pound pass... but no idea where that is.

Yeah I'm clueless as to how to buy it.. plus my usual subscription isn't working either.. and telling me I need to upgrade. It says go to match centre to buy 6 pound pass... but no idea where that is.

Not just me then! Rubbish system. Put card details in and just kept asking to log in again about 20 times. I had no idea what was going on. Given up. 😡

Why do ifollow appear to have so many problems (as far as I'm concerned) with the second-half of games???? :angry: The first-half worked without problem. I was able to co-ordinate image with the commentary. As soon as the second-half started, problems began with image freezing then stopping and starting. I gave up trying to synchronise commentary because it was impossible. Our goal was stuttered and froze at the moment the ball was on its way to the net and then restarted with the Southend players celebrating. For the last half-hour it was appalling and frustrating with no period free from streaming problems. Not a happy bunny about the service.

Must be the Pyrénées..........I had terrible problems in the second half. If yours was OK, perhaps it's my computer? flash player???

I have now and again had periods where it stops for half a second then continues. I find when it does I close the browser and reopen and it sorts it.

Ive noticed Edge uses a fair amount of resources, especially running the audio and video together. I shall try Chrome again but that wouldnt even work first time I tried to use it.

Watching in Latvia, the same pattern every time. Starts out fine,but after about ten minutes in the second half, starts to freeze and then jumps, missed the goal as a result. Switched off, switched on again and all was well. Have emailed iFollow's customer services but no reply so far.

I have the same in central Portugal, not so bad in the first half but 2nd as usual it gets very poor. Can't be altitude related as we are only 350m up:smile::smile:

I watch the game on my iPad and have never had any problems with the picture quality or freezing up.

Through the app I can only get picture or sound not both, I'll have to try on the laptop one night so I can try and marry up the radio commentary and the pictures.

Oh well, the 10 minute extended highlights of the game are now up on the OS.

No problems viewing them in sunny Barcelona.

BTW,DWB Josh Wright was clearly in an offside position when he "scored".Seem to remember Glenn Pennyfather mentioning this too on BBC Essex last night.

Also worth pointing out that the highlights commentary is far superior to the live commentary on BBC Essex.

Me and the Mrs are off on a road trip this weekend, Coimbra to Vitoria- Gasteiz, Toulouse then Avignon and BCN for the IoTworld congress (look how clever we) are on Tuesday. Mostly a eating out run, but I should get the game in too

Back