• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm not a celebrity but desperately want to be...

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Anyone going to watch this? Why oh why is a former Rozzer going on there?
I could drone on about this for a while, but I won't...

Guilty secret time - I normally detest ALL 'reality' TV, but for some reason I often find 'I'm a wannabe celebrity - get me some exposure' worryingly compulsive viewing. I guess it's probably just watching smug pretentious wannabe's getting into something way over their initial comprehension - or it could just be that I think it's funny watching people eat kangeroo testicles...

I can imagine the conversation with them all.

I'm a TV presenter and MP, fine,
I'm a 9 times Wimbledon champion, fine
My boyfriend plays for Chelsea... er... ok
I'm a batty boy, and an ex cop......hmmm...

There are 10 contestants. In a zone fund raiser, if we can find 10 people willing to "sponsor" a contestant for a fiver, that will raise 50 quid. £20 to the person who has the winning contestant, £30 to the upkeep of the zone.

Obviously they will be picked at random and we should sell a wild card in case someone new comes in and wins.

Im in for a fiver, we just need another 10 of you.

Anyone up for it?

There are 10 contestants. In a zone fund raiser, if we can find 10 people willing to "sponsor" a contestant for a fiver, that will raise 50 quid. £20 to the person who has the winning contestant, £30 to the upkeep of the zone.

Obviously they will be picked at random and we should sell a wild card in case someone new comes in and wins.

Im in for a fiver, we just need another 10 of you.

Anyone up for it?

I'm willing to pay a fiver to give myself the illusion that I have a stake in Dani Behr. I don't want the gay pig though.

my ideal line up

blair
brown
darling
thatcher
lawson
major
blair the copper

special guest stars
clarence the lion
king kong
and the cast/extras from zulu

my ideal line up

blair
brown
darling
thatcher
lawson
major
blair the copper

special guest stars
clarence the lion
king kong
and the cast/extras from zulu

So are you having a fiver or what?

Hate it with a passion but have to allow the wife to have it on to justify all the football i watch on Sky at the weekends and throughout the week.

But i have a funny feeling that i will be either in my workshop......sleeping from wine and a Sunday roast or on here slagging the s**t out of it.

Will be watching avidly, and if anyone's doing a sweep I'll have Simon Webbe please!

Sorry to be lazy but has anyone got a full list of who is going in this time?

Back