• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Important news - RIP - Obituary...

J

The Chameleon
To our season, so young and promising, cut short in it's prime. I'm sure you all join me in giving thanks for what we had.. a time to reflect, a time to rejoice...

please leave your comments below. :(

To our season, so young and promising, cut short in it's prime. I'm sure you all join me in giving thanks for what we had.. a time to reflect, a time to rejoice...

I personally think the season is over for us, promotion is not out of reach at the moment yet at the same time seems so far, we are playing for pride i think now, to be completely honest with you all i think not being promoted is a good think, i no one or two of you may have said this before but i believe staying in this league another season will give Tilly and Brush the chance to build on a good squad to make it even stronger, more depth in numbers, chance for the youth players to come of age, next season then we will push for promotion i believe, otherwise if we get promoted this season i see it being another long season championship like last season which lets be honest, is a season to forget and fast

Phew...from your other posts I thought we had a huge relegation battle on our hands up until May. Glad to hear we've fought this off already and our season is over. Mid-table must sound fantastic given that you thought we'd be in the conference before February!! :thump:

Phew...from your other posts I thought we had a huge relegation battle on our hands up until May. Glad to hear we've fought this off already and our season is over. Mid-table must sound fantastic given that you thought we'd be in the conference before February!! :thump:

LMAO

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Waah wa'aah..
Stfu.

Last edited:

You're such an optimist aren't you?

J, I sometimes enjoy your posts and the argument you give as to why no signings is true because there are no players signed in except a keeper out on loan and (with respect) a non-league player.

Those are the hard facts and another hard fact is today we have just one striker available.
People like J are intent on putting pressure on the management and sometimes they are right to do so.Like now,because the issue here is get players in or watch our season go down the pan.

But on the whole J is simply sensationalist to get the point across.Right now though we REALLY need strikers!!

to be fair we are only 8th 6 points off playoff with a game in hand and it was only the bottom side we thumped away from home....i can see the season is dead as a dodo even if you lot can't....

RIP.jpg

Back