• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC IN 5 YEARS' TIME

• PLAYING IN CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2 OR 3 SIDED GROUND

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PLAYING AT ROOTS HALL IN CHAMPIONSHIP

• PLAYING IN THE PREMIER

• Total voters

danburyshrimper

Manager
ok, i'm fed up of hearing about Tuesday night, so lets look forward.... 5 years forward . Where do we honestly think our club will be + in what state. Feel free to add further choices as you see fit ....

Under new ownership, with a new but smaller stadium, reduced debts and still in the FL. One can dream....

I think I'd rather talk about tuesday night than this ... :'(

Ron unveils his 500 foot statue and opens the fantastic main stand at FF as the club prepare to entertain Chelsea in the prem.

Prosser says to Brown, "talk me through that zonal marking thing again, I think I've nearly got the hang of it".

I'm an eternal optimist so I think we will still be playing professional football at Div 1 or 2 level at FF. Money will still be a big issue and FF will still be three sided. We will be using the remaining space for the 4th stand selling farm produce. SZ will have become such a powerhouse of influence that it will have three supporters on the board of directors. My vote goes to Jam Man, ChapperszUK and Southend Pier!!

I'm an eternal optimist so I think we will still be playing professional football at Div 1 or 2 level at FF. Money will still be a big issue and FF will still be three sided. We will be using the remaining space for the 4th stand selling farm produce. SZ will have become such a powerhouse of influence that it will have three supporters on the board of directors. My vote goes to Jam Man, ChapperszUK and Southend Pier!!

That is where I think we will be, apart from the last bit, Id never work with them two *****.

ok, i'm fed up of hearing about Tuesday night, so lets look forward.... 5 years forward . Where do we honestly think our club will be + in what state. Feel free to add further choices as you see fit ....

Can't believe you even ask the question - the answer is obvious, we'll be weeks away from starting the new stadium..

...playing in League 2 (or League 1, if the previous year was a leap year) in a multi-sided stadium somewhere in Southend. In front of about 5,000 fans, many of whom apparently alternate between delirium and suicidal thoughts on an almost weekly basis.

On SZ, there will be several people with very important contacts prophesying impending financial doom and harking back to the good old days under Phil Brown and his revolutionary defensive tactics which eventually earned him the England job.

In other news, Dan Bentley makes his long-predicted debut for England, but at centre-half after his role conversion in late 2013. He is joined by surprise selection Anthony Straker on the left wing after new manager Brown said of the previous incumbent: "I never like to criticise players individually, but he was a useless ****". And SZ poster "OneDayIWillBeVindicated" finally admits to being intrepid former poster SouthendPier all along.

My serious prediction,

Ron has become mayor of London and promises to pay the London tax bill whilst increasing the congestion charge to £1000 with cheques made payable to himself,Meanwhile SUFC enjoy life ground sharing with Bognor,SZ pay for the coach transport to Bognor every "home" game and throw in a dirty week end as bait.The Zone is now run by "the dragons" and they all demand 5k from every subscriber.Phil Brown has become a leading northern actor after ditching his career in the music industry.The Hall is now a museum with an average number of visitors put at around 20,000 per day.

My serious prediction,

Ron has become mayor of London and promises to pay the London tax bill whilst increasing the congestion charge to £1000 with cheques made payable to himself,Meanwhile SUFC enjoy life ground sharing with Bognor,SZ pay for the coach transport to Bognor every "home" game and throw in a dirty week end as bait.The Zone is now run by "the dragons" and they all demand 5k from every subscriber.Phil Brown has become a leading northern actor after ditching his career in the music industry.The Hall is now a museum with an average number of visitors put at around 20,000 per day.

To be fair, 70% of that is OBL looking for the McCormack exhibition, 25% is ldnfatso defacing the Gower exhibition and the other 5% is wiggy making her own Flahavan section.

...playing in League 2 (or League 1, if the previous year was a leap year) in a multi-sided stadium somewhere in Southend. In front of about 5,000 fans, many of whom apparently alternate between delirium and suicidal thoughts on an almost weekly basis.

On SZ, there will be several people with very important contacts prophesying impending financial doom and harking back to the good old days under Phil Brown and his revolutionary defensive tactics which eventually earned him the England job.

In other news, Dan Bentley makes his long-predicted debut for England, but at centre-half after his role conversion in late 2013. He is joined by surprise selection Anthony Straker on the left wing after new manager Brown said of the previous incumbent: "I never like to criticise players individually, but he was a useless ****". And SZ poster "OneDayIWillBeVindicated" finally admits to being intrepid former poster SouthendPier all along.

Sorry, Straker has already been snapped up by Grenada.

To be fair, 70% of that is OBL looking for the McCormack exhibition, 25% is ldnfatso defacing the Gower exhibition and the other 5% is wiggy making her own Flahavan section.

Idnfatso and Gower make up and elope together,Last seen they were camping in Epping Forest:winking:

Back