• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In response to Wiggy's comments about TLG

...but I would hope that you would keep it on here in order for people to read.

Craven is still involved with TLG as his statement said and he is still the co-editor. I have taken over the marks out of ten and although they may not be up to the standard of Craven I think that I am improving as I go along. I am sure that you do not agree with all of my views as you wouldn't with Craven. Although there isn't as much information on the site as there was say, last season, those involved are doing their best. Remember, they get no, and do not expect any financial reward, but are doing it out of the goodness of their own hearts and for the love of and everything connected with Southend United. I have completed the marks out of ten for yesterdays game and have completed a fans eye review of the year. This will all be going up the second Craven can do so.

And by the way... How can you moan with the amount of information and quality of the information that has been going up recently. There has been a full month by month review of the year for the first team and reviews of the year for the reserve and youth sides. Of course you will be forgetting the effort that both Mark (Wallis) and Rob put into the production of programmes for the youth and reserve sides and the work that they themselves do for the first team programmes.

why would it be deleted? we didn't delete the original post

cool.gif

Just to be picky.
wink.gif

In your marks out of ten for the Rushden game, it should read:

"It was quiet, yet effective performance from Barrett"

tounge.gif

Keep up the good work though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Jan. 04 2005,16:41)]Just to be picky.
wink.gif

In your marks out of ten for the Rushden game, it should read:

"It was quiet, yet effective performance from Barrett"

tounge.gif

Keep up the good work though.
Defiently a weakness of mine. Silly errors like that. Hopefully ericate them more often over time.

I am not moaning,anything is appreciated and am sure that is very time consuming as well. However it is now apparent what a fine job Craven done and if anyone needs a young journalist then he is your man!

Anybody who takes the time and trouble, for no financial reward, on whatever site or forum, to inform and entertain us exiles is definitely allright by me! We who cannot get to the Hall nearly often enough do appreciate all the hard work that goes into it!

smile.gif

TLG Number no1 SUFC site !

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

p.s keep up the good work !

Just read T.L.G and got to say well done to the marks out of ten man,keep up the good work!

Back