• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Injuries

Winkle

Manager
Hope the injuries to freddie & lewis are not to serious as the games are gonna come thick and fast in the next two weeks! Cracking result today ( Never thought I would be happy with a draw ) but if we can get threw crimbo and the new year and stay around the top six I reckon we will be in the shake up at the end!

I also hope that Smith didn't come off with a bad injury. Commentator said he looked to be in quite a bit of pain.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Dec. 17 2005,17:39)]I also hope that Smith didn't come off with a bad injury. Commentator said he looked to be in quite a bit of pain.

rock.gif
I didnt here the last 20mins of the game as for anyone who noes, when you hit the big smoke you tend to get bleadover on your radio from every pirate radio station known to man! Does anyone no what the injury was to jay?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Winkle @ Dec. 17 2005,17:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Dec. 17 2005,17:39)]I also hope that Smith didn't come off with a bad injury. Commentator said he looked to be in quite a bit of pain.

rock.gif
I didnt here the last 20mins of the game as for anyone who noes, when you hit the big smoke you tend to get bleadover on your radio from every pirate radio station known to man! Does anyone no what the injury was to jay?
Hamstrig. Out for at least 5 weeks.

according to tilly we are down to 15 fit first team players out of 20. can hardly call this an injury crisis. What bothers me is when we do have a real injury crisis. Col ewe can afford a squad of 26 pros with an average of 3,000 less fans than us. If we are to be genuine promotion contenders surely we need 4 or 5 more players

Col Ewe have been in the division above us for a few seasons, so naturally they will be able to attract more players. Our budget next season should hopefully reflect our increased gate reciepts and we'll be able to flesh the squad out a bit.

I'm not that worried at the moment, I believe Tilly will try and add to the squad in the January transfer window.

I think we have done well so far on limted resources but baring in mnd how many players we cut this summer I feel Jan is the time to bolster the squad.

As it seems clear we are not the cannon fodder that everyone thought we would be I suspect we can attract a better class ofplayer than previously expected.

As few London Prem players on loan of the Steve Kelly mould would be ideal.

DtS

I don't know if anyone has realised but Bentley picked up his fifth booking of the season yesterday meaning he'll miss the MK Dons game, just to add another one to the missing list for next week.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Dec. 18 2005,11:47)]I don't know if anyone has realised but Bentley picked up his fifth booking of the season yesterday meaning he'll miss the MK Dons game, just to add another one to the missing list for next week.
sad.gif
Bugger. That's just what we don't need. Still, we've got Cole, JCR, Gower, Gutts, Maher and Petts to chose from.

That'll be Gower, Maher, Gutts and JCR for the MK Dons then - can't see Tilly going negative and playing Petts wide at home.

Agreed - though I wouldn't be surprised to see Petts playing wide at Hartlepool next Wednesday...

Back