• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interesting 9/11 Video

Cool... makes me wonder what all the fuss is about. If it was a missle, then surely the US can say Arabs fired it and that would just add fuel to the fire of the war against Iraq.

To go on a massive cover up, when whatever hit the Pentagon was clearly not a 757 leaves so many questions...

Good find Barmy...

Thats more than interesting. Excellent stuff and most certainly very, very intriguing. Could do with slowing it down a bit so i can read it properly ...

Kev

laugh.gif

Watching it again and the wierd thing is, is the size of the hole when the fire-fighters are standing infront of it. It was only about 8 feet in total and wasn't that much wider ...

Kev

Some think that the plane was shot down and a missile fired into the pentagon to cover up the fact that the Govt. allowed a plane carrying "their own" was shot down.

Remember nobody was hurt inside the pentagon, only those who were on the plane that supposedly crashed into it.

Another thing would be why would you hit the pentagon if you were the terrorists? There's nobody in that un-used bit, and surely you'd get more fear if you hit something else say the White House?

A clear cover-up of something

Another thing that I found out recently is why the terrorists chose September 11th. 9/11 = 911 the American number for the emergency services.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Aug. 30 2004,14:19)]Another thing that I found out recently is why the terrorists chose September 11th.  9/11 = 911 the American number for the emergency services.
Its actually debatable whether this is why they chose this day or not, it seems that they actually wanted to strike earlier but were unable to for several reasons.

Also, this video seems like conspiracy theory bullsh*t. Its interesting to think about, but you also have to realise that when someone makes a video like this they are not being objective.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Aug. 30 2004,14:03)]Remember nobody was hurt inside the pentagon, only those who were on the plane that supposedly crashed into it.
125 Pentagon Staffers were killed.  You should be more careful before you make a post that trivializes those who lost their lives, which is all that this conspiracy theory BULLsh*t is doing.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Aug. 30 2004,22:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Aug. 30 2004,14:03)]Remember nobody was hurt inside the pentagon, only those who were on the plane that supposedly crashed into it.
125 Pentagon Staffers were killed. You should be more careful before you make a post that trivializes those who lost their lives, which is all that this conspiracy theory BULLsh*t is doing.
mad.gif
Sadly the photo evidence even , from the pentagon camaras does show the crash is

1) Too small to be a jet of the size of a 757
2) The wings must have fallen off (then melted ! ) pre impact

Both german and French crash aviation investigators have looked at the evidence and come to the conclusion it is not a 757 (they however dont rule out a jet strike ).

You'll have to do a google search to find the sites , as its sometime since i saw them and have forgotten the URL's !

One other thing that is brought out , the standard procedure for a likley plane strike in to a metropolitan area is to shoot it down. This was the case weeks before 9/11 , however it was amended to allow fro more time before an order can be issued to shoot down a civilian craft. Its more then likley a horrible coincidence (or an urban myth ). Its aways worth checking these things as you never know what you may find !

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/pentagon/

This url (while french ill grant you so may not be 100% unbiased) has done the rounds an is a favourite of the Pentagon attack people !

If all of those people had video's confiscated by the FBI the how did the website get the pictures of the 'missile'?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Aug. 30 2004,21:35)]
[b said:
125 Pentagon Staffers were killed. You should be more careful before you make a post that trivializes those who lost their lives, which is all that this conspiracy theory BULLsh*t is doing.
mad.gif
Sorry about that. I was led to believe that that area of the pentagon was unused, and that their was nobody in their at the time of impact.

Sorry once again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keir_smith @ Aug. 30 2004,23:52)]If all of those people had video's confiscated by the FBI the how did the website get the pictures of the 'missile'?
Friends leeking info out , copies made already etc etc .

It does happen !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Aug. 30 2004,21:19)]Another thing that I found out recently is why the terrorists chose September 11th.  9/11 = 911 the American number for the emergency services.
Also, I think, if you look through history quite a few things have happened on *ahem* 11/9. All have some connection to democracy or something.

Call me a cynic, but I don't like believing everything the internet says without question. The person who made that could have some sort of bias or something.

There is no such thing as truth- I can prove it.

As Jean Baudrillard so provocatively argued 'the gulf war did not happen'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 31 2004,16:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Aug. 31 2004,16:17)]There is no such thing as truth- I can prove it.
There is almost certainly no such thing as an objective truth, unless one takes a Cartesian view of things...

unclesam.gif
Ah the old chesnut of it being impossible to to objective in a subjective universe.

Also isnt it nearly impossible to prove something dosnt exisit ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Aug. 30 2004,22:35)]
[b said:
125 Pentagon Staffers were killed.  You should be more careful before you make a post that trivializes those who lost their lives, which is all that this conspiracy theory BULLsh*t is doing.  
mad.gif
Hey, Calm down, There is some valid questions about this and he got a fact wrong, jesus, conpiracy bullsh*t ?

Look at your president mate, his killed god knows how many people in his war and 'fight against terrorism' than they themselfs did. Yes there were lifes lost, innocent lifes and it was tragic there is no doubt about that, but what is Bush doing about North Korea or that bloody butcher Robert Mugabe who are killing 10x more than terriorists, His going on about cutting terrorism he invades a bloody country that doesnt have any WOMD which was the reason he went in and in the process loses American, British and other Allied lifes. No one doubts Saddam deserved to be toppled but he lied simple as that.

Personally, i believe there is much more to 9/11 than meets the eye but we will most prob never know due to the lovely American efficiancy of the FBI. So is it really Bullsh*t ?

mad.gif

Back