• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interesting EU Report

The EU Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia commissioned a report to analyse who was behind a wave of anti-Semitic attacks within the European Community. When it found that most of the perpetrators were young Muslims of Arab descent, and 'were only seldom from the extreme-right milieu', its methodology was questioned and the report was shelved.

The truth is out there, if only we were allowed to say it.

The EU Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia commissioned a report to analyse who was behind a wave of anti-Semitic attacks within the European Community. When it found that most of the perpetrators were young Muslims of Arab descent, and 'were only seldom from the extreme-right milieu', its methodology was questioned and the report was shelved.

The truth is out there, if only we were allowed to say it.

Stands and applaudes.... stands and applaudes.

Europe - thy name is Cowardice.

A crusade is under way by fanatical Muslims, focused on civilians, directed against our free, open western societies that is set upon the utter destruction of western civilization. This enemy is spurred on by our 'tolerance' and 'accommodation', which are taken as signs of weakness. Europe's supine response to this threat is on a par with the appeasement of Hitler in the late 1930s. Will we ever learn?

A Crusade is under way involving Muslims? I thought that was us lot back in the 11th century...

Weak, seany, very weak. So we're the bad guys because of something that started in 1096, almost a thousand years ago? If you accept that the Crusades were an attack by the nasty Christians against the cuddly Muslims (which I most certainly do not), they were the events of a bygone age, and one side of that conflict has managed to embrace civilisation, culture, enlightenment. The other side is still stoning people.

Or maybe the report was poorly researched.

You have absolutely no proof it was shelved because the answer was Muslims. Last I checked, every nation in the EU is majority Christian anyway, and part of the opposition towards Turkey's entry into the EU stems from them being a majority Muslim, military-ruled nation. Hence, there is no reason for the EU - although I'll agree, it happens in the UK - to step back and relent from criticizing Muslims.

All you've done here is make an unmitigated assumption with the sole intention to propagandise anti-EU sentiment. Well done.

Well now the Russians are acting up again i suspect we shall see a fall in extremist muslim activities becuase the Red Menace is back boys and girls woohooo .

And then Obama ruins it all by becoming president , theres no grand conspiricy , just millions of really small stupid ones.

Well now the Russians are acting up again i suspect we shall see a fall in extremist muslim activities becuase the Red Menace is back boys and girls woohooo .

And then Obama ruins it all by becoming president , theres no grand conspiricy , just millions of really small stupid ones.

Speaking of Russians and that Georgian crap. I never knew we had a smiley just for them:

:peace:

:angel:

Speaking of Russians and that Georgian crap. I never knew we had a smiley just for them:

:peace:

:angel:

Da .Wacky funsters that they are . Almost makes me think a outgoing party officals said to teh Gerogian goverment , hey if you do this we will back you on the international stage.. they do it... oh whoops well we said something harsh at them does that help ;):whistling:

theres no grand conspiricy , just millions of really small stupid ones.

if you believe what some people say on other threads there is a grand conspiracy currently being organised by Ron Martin at the expense of SUFC.

Back