• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Investment

J

The Chameleon
Now, everyone who knows me, knows i work for the world's favourite bank right now. The bonuses they pay, are second to none.

So i am looking for an investment.. something on the side, for the future.

However, not in the financial sector, not until the government changes to the blue side, as once that happens, and depending on whether the Tories make the changes they promise, there mayl be a huge shift in the markets...

So, what else is there at the moment?
I'm not talking millions, yet.. but i would like it to be local - anybody know of any local franchises up for grabs?

Also, has anybody had any recent experiences of doing this? And if so, was it a smooth process?

Shares in Martin Dawn Plc?

BTW, do your terms of employment prevent you taking additional or conflicting work?

Shares in Martin Dawn Plc?

BTW, do your terms of employment prevent you taking additional or conflicting work?

No to the 1st... and no to the 2nd.

I already have 2 employments... which constantly conflict with each other! But they are not in each other's interest.. i just end up doing work for one, at the other place, and the work for there at the 1st place!

Also, i notice subway franchises are big.. i don't think i would be able to control myself though.

No to the 1st... and no to the 2nd.

I already have 2 employments... which constantly conflict with each other! But they are not in each other's interest.. i just end up doing work for one, at the other place, and the work for there at the 1st place!

Also, i notice subway franchises are big.. i don't think i would be able to control myself though.

I think franchises are something you have to invest time as opposed to just money in. I also suspect they are more lucrative for Subway than for the franchisee, but that's just a guess.

Back