• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ipswich game is all ticket

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Announced on Twitter that the Ipswich game is going to be all ticket, with no pay on the day.

Apparently on police advice. Ipswich have sold the away end and are trying to buy in the home end.

Announced on Twitter that the Ipswich game is going to be all ticket, with no pay on the day.

Apparently on police advice. Ipswich have sold the away end and are trying to buy in the home end.
They have form on that front; when we played them at home in the Championship in 2007/8 I had 2 Ipswich fans in front of me in the south upper. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and let them enjoy the match until they started celebrating their first goal, then flying in the face of the common belief that nobody likes a grass, I informed the stewards and had them ejected. Tractor-driving carrot-crunching ****s.

Fans of well supported clubs do have occasions where only option is to watch from home areas but although tempting celebrating goals for your team etc is asking for trouble.I remember doing Wigan v Liverpool for 92 and when Liverpool scored loads of their fans were celebrating in home stand which made for a interesting atmosphere

I can't help feeling that should read "Apparently, according to police information..."

I was in the east stand blues towards the back, when we last played Ipswich at home.

An ipswich chap of multi cultural origin started to get abit boisterous on the stairs, and promptly got a telling of by various members of the CS who use to stand towards the back.

I have to be honest and say that my uncle will be sitting with us, and he IS an Ipswich supporter..........now. Like my dad, he was brought up a Southend supporter but having moved to Martlesham 15 years ago, his regular football fix for himself and my cousin is at Portman Road. My cousin has a ticket in the away end, but, as my uncle has recently had a hip replacement, he's opted to come and sit with us. At 74, I don't think he'll be any trouble!

I haven't even decided if I want to go yet. I had this one pencilled in as a potential trip down. It could be a cricket score if we conceded 4 against a ****ty Wimbledon.

I haven't even decided if I want to go yet. I had this one pencilled in as a potential trip down. It could be a cricket score if we conceded 4 against a ****ty Wimbledon.

Yep , I think Ipswich will also declare half way through the second half .........

I was in the east stand blues towards the back, when we last played Ipswich at home.

An ipswich chap of multi cultural origin started to get abit boisterous on the stairs, and promptly got a telling of by various members of the CS who use to stand towards the back.
all seems like a long time ago now

Ordered my tickets yesterday thinking I’ll get to see the new manager..... :Facepalm:

On the Ipswich site...does say sold out for the game with us
When I got my tickets last week for Wimbledon and Doncaster games Ipswich fans were ringing the office then to try and purchase tickets in the home end as well as even popping into the ticket office also which led to staff asking for ID and proof of address.

Absolutely hate these games when the home support is so deflated and lacking in numbers and suffering humiliation on the pitch .Before the season started thought this should be a great game with a full house with us being near the top
On the positive side can we increase our 1 home point this season !

Whilst there are still tickets available for the Ipswich game, strangely the Leasing.com trophy game against Wimbledon is apparently Sold Out according to the online ticketing website!

Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 23.10.27.png

Back