• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it wrong to go out with just another man for lunch.

options

• Im out for lunch now with my gay lover so cant vote.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Lads,

Now I could be wrong but I think I have uncovered one of the greatest sexism scandals of the last decade.

On Monday my mate Mike who now lives in Hong Kong is back for a short break to see his Mum who lives locally to me. we have agreed to go out for a bite to eat at lunch (Pizza, Ruby, Tapas etc). We are both 32 married with two kids.

I told the girls that I work with this and they have said "its a bit gay". I asked if its ok for two girls to go out to lunch and they have said thats fine but its "gay" for two men to go for lunch together. They have added that a pub lunch is ok its more of a sit down type meal they object too. Day or night is irrelevant, the rule they feel is its gay unless your in a minimum of a group of three.

As a caviat business lunches are not "gay" if its just two men.

Now for my mind its perfectly acceptable to go for some grub with your pal. What are my fellow Southenders thoughts on this. Is it really gay to go for a meal with a pal?

Cheers
DtS

What a load of bollocks. Of course it's ok.

No tongues though Quentin :winking:

Blimey we both have dilemma's today Dave ,it must be our shy reserved natures mate....I say go anyway there is nothing gay about it mate x

Went and had some Tapas with a mate the other day. The girls in your office are clearly lezzers who secretly yearn for some gentleman's juice. Hang on, my mind is wandering again.....

Oh and Dave, stop flirting with my bird haha :smile:

Went and had some Tapas with a mate the other day. The girls in your office are clearly lezzers who secretly yearn for some gentleman's juice. Hang on, my mind is wandering again.....

Oh and Dave, stop flirting with my bird haha :smile:

She is responsible (or was) or me getting paid mate so have to keep in there...

:dim:

That's nothing...There's a guy at work, allegedly straight, that can't see anything wrong with dutch ruddering and would quite happily do it to help a mate out...that is gay!

Lads,

Now I could be wrong but I think I have uncovered one of the greatest sexism scandals of the last decade.

On Monday my mate Mike who now lives in Hong Kong is back for a short break to see his Mum who lives locally to me. we have agreed to go out for a bite to eat at lunch (Pizza, Ruby, Tapas etc). We are both 32 married with two kids.

I told the girls that I work with this and they have said "its a bit gay". I asked if its ok for two girls to go out to lunch and they have said thats fine but its "gay" for two men to go for lunch together. They have added that a pub lunch is ok its more of a sit down type meal. Day or night the rule they feel is its gay unless your in a minimum of a group of three.

As a caviat business lunches are not "gay" if its just two men.

Now for my mind its perfectly acceptable to go for some grub with your pal. What are my fellow Southenders thoughts on this. Is it really gay to go for a meal with a pal?

Cheers
DtS

Don't you live down Brighton way?

Back