• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is this the link that led the Police to Roots Hall ?

Coincidence ? On Angler TV tonight they showed Foran's bad tackle

Well, I think we should be worried when we sea a large grouper policemen down at Roots Hall. There's no smokies without fire, and I am shore the police will be angling for information, trying to catch Ron out. If they do, it could be bleak for us - especially if any of the players are implicated, e.g. Coley.

Equally, if the sole reason the cops are there is to trawl for papers, then there's no question that 'Eel be really cross... Cod help them when Ron gets the lawyers on them, as I guess that Ron's solicitors will be a right bunch of sharks - city wide boys with sharp suits and hair neatly coiffed in a mullet. They'll ensure that the scales of justice tip in our favour, knock the police off their perch - and then it'll be Hoo-ray for the Shrimps!

:D :p

You should be ashamed of yourself!

I knew I'd have to get my skates on to get the mullet joke in.

I was desperately racking my brain for an ex-player with a grey mullett.. Martin Ling... David Jack.... Peter Trevallay-n (the ex-youth team boss).. Neville Roche.... Brett Angell.... Ray Smith....

and then I realised - Elvis J Eel!
I think its all a bit of a red herring?
And some one needs to winkle the truth out!
:D

ANOTHER LINK ???????

His wife (s)Kate , is presumably a Blues fan, as she is said to be suffering from acute depression .

By the way if anyone is interested the fish is £5 a box . Not sure if he does mail order

Perhaps rumours have leaked that Tilly is making a move for John O(y)ster...:angel:

personally I fin(k) the police are skate(ing) on thin ice if they think a shrimper is involved!

Perhaps I'm being a little crabby, but there's a time and a plaice for these kind of awful puns and this isn't it. The porpoise of this website is for debate and conjecture and I think it's shellfish for people to use it for other things. I certainly don't want to see such a good website flounder-ing like this. It could be in reel trouble.

People seem to be posting puns just for the halibut!
Any more puns, and I'll batter yer!

I have heard NEWS... Certain people with a history with the club have been pulled in for questioning.

Ray White ing

Tot Pike Leon (caught) Bobby Haddock Salmon Francis

Robert (Cod)ner Billy Crew (E) Martin Ling Jimmy Trawler

Jeff Hull Brett Angel(fish) Neville Roach

I have heard NEWS... Certain people with a history with the club have been pulled in for questioning.

Ray White ing

Tot Pike Leon (caught) Bobby Haddock Salmon Francis

Robert (Cod)ner Billy Crew (E) Martin Ling Jimmy Trawler

Jeff Hull Brett Angel(fish) Neville Roach

Salmon Francis is just shocking.

Seeing as you poached most of them from my previous post I'm only going to give you 6/10 - must fry harder.

Perhaps I'm being a little crabby, but there's a time and a plaice for these kind of awful puns and this isn't it. The porpoise of this website is for debate and conjecture and I think it's shellfish for people to use it for other things. I certainly don't want to see such a good website flounder-ing like this. It could be in reel trouble.

People seem to be posting puns just for the halibut! Any more puns, and I'll batter yer!
o reely then it might be chips for you s b h :thump:

Back