• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Isaac Hayden

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
About to join Hull on loan for the season. He signed for Arsenal in 2008 another one of our youth players poached by a bigger club.

Hayden has had his loan cut short by Hull.

.. Loving that name.

I've had a look at who else they have on their books :-

Curtis Hayfield, Marvin Gray, BD King and Dutch midfielder, Luther Van Ross.

About to join Newcastle on a 5 year deal. Hopefully there will be some cash in it for us.

Yes, the taxman will know the exact true cost, as well as both the selling & buying club obviously. In our case, (as a 3rd party with a financial interest) Ron (or his lawyers) would know, as they would request to see his official transfer documentation, therefore working out what % our club would be owed.

Submitted a transfer request at Newcastle as he wants to move down south for family reasons.

THINK of Southend United’s most successful youth products and Isaac Hayden may not immediately spring to mind.

More...

I would guess something like 250k up front, 300k after his only Arsenal first team appearance and another 300k sell on

Funny when I saw his name on the thread I thought he was that lad who came from somewhere & ended up at Billericay Town or Dumbarton or somewhere like that, who am I thinking of? Obviously not him!

Signed a new deal with Newcastle until 2026.

Scored for Newcastle against Morecambe in tonight's EFL trophy. Currently 5-0 to Newcastle.

Back