• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Issue 7

AllAtSea

Afternoon all,
The new issue of All At Sea is out on Saturday against Lincoln. It can be purchased from the usual places, outside the West and East stands, from about 1.30pm.
See you Saturday.
James
Editor

Quality- i bought a copy at the Scunthorpe game, very good read. I shall look forward to the next issue.
I'm actually writing something for it as i, well, type.

Thanks Dave, your support as always is appreciated.
Hopefully us AAS troops will bump into you on a bender at Cheltenham!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 10 2005,10:01)]You should do a LDV Vans Final special!
How about an interview with David Webb? If you get as much out of him as you did Unlcle Ron you'll be laughing.

Others I would like to see:

Stan Collymore (why has nobody done a proper interview yet?)
Paul Clark
Rob Newman
Danny Webb
John Adams
The Hi-Tec geezer
Helen Giles

Whoever it is that f**ks the catering up year after year after year after year......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Mar. 10 2005,10:13)]Others I would like to see:

Stan Collymore (why has nobody done a proper interview yet?)
Paul Clark
Rob Newman
Danny Webb
John Adams
The Hi-Tec geezer
Helen Giles

Whoever it is that f**ks the catering up year after year after year after year......
Out of all those, I think we could do three for SZ.

We'll not be doing a Cardiff special because the final issue of the season will be out against Leyton Orient on the 15th April. So we're banking on everyone sending us their tales of Cardiff weekends etc!

As for the interviews, we're looking into some more, possibly for the last issue of the season and some for next season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Mar. 10 2005,10:13)]Others I would like to see:

Helen Giles
Or even Helen Norbury!

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Mar. 10 2005,20:07)]We'll not be doing a Cardiff special because the final issue of the season will be out against Leyton Orient on the 15th April. So we're banking on everyone sending us their tales of Cardiff weekends etc!
Jai, put one aside for us? Sorry I couldn't get anything to you for the new issue ~ I promise I'll do something for the last issue of the season ...

WS

smile.gif

Jai,

If you boys want a quality person to interview then look no further than Dave Martin. Got a mate who knows him and he owns a card shop in Upminster..

He is a total lunatic (In nicest way possible) and has so many good stories from his time at Blues from what I hear

A card shop? What a legend! Certainly an idea we can keep in mind for next season.
Talking of cards, i think i still have a Pro Set card with Dave Martin on it, i lost my only only Southend one- Super Bretty Angel.
James
Ps- WS, we'll keep you one back as always, no worries.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Mar. 10 2005,22:08)]Jai,

If you boys want a quality person to interview then look no further than Dave Martin. Got a mate who knows him and he owns a card shop in Upminster..
I'd guess Dave Martin's cards come in a variety of colours: red, yellow.........

Taxi already booked

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Mar. 10 2005,22:08)]Jai,

He is a total lunatic (In nicest way possible) and has so many good stories from his time at Blues from what I hear
If you can get hold of him, as Leeboy will testify.

wow.gif

Back