• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It doesn't matter how many times

IncognitoBlue

I watch the playoff DVD, I still can't quite believe that that happened to us.

Is this some sort of joke on us only to be revealed on Thursday when the fixtures come out and we're at home to Cheltenham again or did we actually go up?

This is the most surreal thing I've ever experienced

smile.gif

Looking back, it seems almost too fairytale to be true, almost like a dream.
But hell, it's real alright.

How do you get to Nottingham Forest again?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ June 22 2005,12:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 22 2005,10:45)]I cant listen to it here becuase of the darn internet restrictions  
mad.gif
Shouldn't be living in Greenwich then, should you?!  
wink.gif

tounge.gif
Whats that got to do with the price of fish?
suspect.gif

I'm at work, currently somewhere near Edgware Road, nowhere near Greenwich and I certainly dont impose internet restrictions on myself at home!

laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

quality-pity I can't seem to be able to download
them for posterity!

Some excellent sounbytes there, especially the one for Jupp's goal. Brings it all back yet again.... not that I'm complaining about that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (piersend @ June 22 2005,12:49)]quality-pity I can't seem to be able to download
them for posterity!
to download the clips; right click on the link you want to download and click 'save target as' then a box will come up and it will ask you where you want to save the clip, choose your location and click 'ok' and the clip will start downloading

First time I've listened to any of the sound bites from BBC Essex, but listening to Jupp's goal has brought back a huge amount of emotion.

I've been watching the DVD a hell of alot as well. Still sinking in at the moment. Can't wait for the fixtures to be announced, then it will really hit home.

thanks for the tip and, will do that now they will bring back memories of a great day for years
smile.gif

Back