• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've been cheated on

RobM

55 years as a supporter!⭐
I have discovered through devious means (I know her e-mail password) that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. I know she was seeing the other guy last summer and I suspect it's still going on - she e-maild him on the 18th Jan. Excerpts include "DearestSteve", "If we want to be together then we must" and references to the summer nights they spent together. I'm devastated.I saw her Friday night and she seemed fine yet Sat morning she didn't want to know me. What on earth do I do?

I think you know what to do mate. Confront her with as much evidence you have and if it all comes out in the wash then kick her into touch and find yourself someone more deserving of you. I know i wouldn't put up with a spouse who cheated.

fuk me mate I really wouldnt have put that up on such a public board, Im sorry to hear that though. I once had a friend (whos in prison now) and is a southend united fan, well he found out that his misses was shagging a fireman, anyway good old MR X came in one day told his misses 'if you like fuking fireman so much then heres your chance to fuk as many as you can' then set fire to the house with her in it

I wouldnt advise you to do that though

It's very tough. I suggest you talk it through as honestly and as openly as you can in a neutral location.

Personally, not sure I'd trust someone who's cheated on me again.

fuk me mate I really wouldnt have put that up on such a public board, Im sorry to hear that though. I once had a friend (whos in prison now) and is a southend united fan, well he found out that his misses was shagging a fireman, anyway good old MR X came in one day told his misses 'if you like fuking fireman so much then heres your chance to fuk as many as you can' then set fire to the house with her in it

Absolute classic Andy :D :D :D

PS can we have a few less "fuks" please ?

Tea...all over my keyboard, ta for that!

hahahaha:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Am I evil for finding this funny!! :rolleyes: :D

Mate, she can take your heart and break it, but she can't take your dignity. Meet up with her, tell her what you know, tell her that she's betrayed you and tell her that its over. There's nothing to be gained from dragging it out or trying to trick or trap her. You know it's ****ed, so end it swiftly with the minimum of fuss. The greatest damage you can do to her is to get through this and out the other side without letting her know that you're hurting.

Of course, later on, you can get on with the key objective of sleeping with her friends and, even in the most basic of sexual positions saying, "God, X would never do this, she thought it was dirty," or "God, I didn't know sex could be this good."

Girls just love to find out that their mates are rubbish in bed and they can't wait to tell everyone.

Mate, she can take your heart and break it, but she can't take your dignity. Meet up with her, tell her what you know, tell her that she's betrayed you and tell her that its over. There's nothing to be gained from dragging it out or trying to trick or trap her. You know it's ****ed, so end it swiftly with the minimum of fuss. The greatest damage you can do to her is to get through this and out the other side without letting her know that you're hurting.

Of course, later on, you can get on with the key objective of sleeping with her friends and, even in the most basic of sexual positions saying, "God, X would never do this, she thought it was dirty," or "God, I didn't know sex could be this good."

Girls just love to find out that their mates are rubbish in bed and they can't wait to tell everyone.

If that doesn't work, firebomb her house. its the only way she'll learn.

this is what I would do, arrange to meet her in a public place, take a massive gulp of hot tea around the corner, but keep it all in your cheeks then quickly rush round the corner to wear she is standing and spit it out all over her, then run off calling her a sllag as loudly as you can

oooh and if shes got a younger brother threaten to kick him in if you ever see him out

Exactly what I was about to type, although probably not in such a lucid way!

Back