• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jacksons post match comments

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Before today I didn't think anything of him, but after his constant intimidation of a set of weak officials and these comments I don't have too much time for him:

Jackson talks tripe

85% of the possession!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eh?

Was he at the same game? Silly man, he can join my esteemed list of plank managers for those comments.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Aug. 20 2005,19:22)]85% of the possession!?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He must have come in after half time because we were all over them in the first half

Piffle

He say "i can't remember when our keeper needed to make a save" - will Jackasson - i'm sure he need to save a shot around the 14 minute mark when Eastwood banged one in.

I think he was referring to the 2nd half. They did dominate the second half to be fair, but he is being a bit arrogant saying they should have walked away with 3 points. And he was moaning after just a few minutes when Eastwood shoved their keeper over
laugh.gif
He's certainly got passion though.

Bloody awful film director, more like. The Lord of the Rings films are three of the most dull movies I've ever had the misfortune to sit though.

I don't agree with Peter Jackson's assessment of the game. Even with 10 men I thought we were more than a match for Huddersfield. But I had no problem with his animation on the sidelines. It was good to see, if anything/

he's a loud mouthed berk who's been moaning about refs and their unfair treatment of his team from the first dat of the season.

Yeah this was in NOTW this morning, made me laugh. I sit just by the away dugout, and he was terrible... the only manager in recent memory worse than him was Hodgkinson at Darlington who ended up getting sent to the stands, then chose to try and have it out with the guy next to me. Constantly having words with the Lino and 4th official.

So we only had 15% percent of the possession, were down to 10 men for nigh on half the game, and you still couldn't beat us. Says a lot for your team fella.

Almost completely disagree with all that he's said. In a way, he's saved me having to type a bit!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Aug. 21 2005,03:58)]Bloody awful film director, more like. The Lord of the Rings films are three of the most dull movies I've ever had the misfortune to sit though.

I don't agree with Peter Jackson's assessment of the game. Even with 10 men I thought we were more than a match for Huddersfield. But I had no problem with his animation on the sidelines. It was good to see, if anything/
There's a difference between animation and harrassment of the linesman. He was taking the p*ss for most of the 2nd half. His arrogance shone through in his post match comments and he should always focus on his own teams problems rather than mocking other teams. His comments about 85% possession in the 2nd half is utter nonsense. They did dominate the 2nd half but we had spells where we held onto the ball, despite only having 10 men. I'm disappointed in Jackson being so inciting when Tilly only ever makes comment about his own players and is very respectful towards the opposition however they played. Jackson now joins Ian Atkins on my most disliked list! Rant over!
mad.gif

Back