• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msankey

Schoolboy
Phil looking at bringing in another Norwich loanee Jacob Murphy. But do we need another winger? (doesn't say if he's left or right footed)

Yes we only have one wide attacking player in Hurst, its our weakest position at the moment.

Where is this from by the way?

Hahahah! CP mentioned him on tweets yesterday. Not exactly rocket research but did a little 'googling' and put 2 and 2 together. I did tweet CP yesterday and asked him to question PB on the possibility of bringing someone else in before the transfer deadline. Think Jacob has a twin brother who also plays for Norwich.
Would be great news and give us an alternative possibility to Straker. With Hurst looking far sharper on Monday it would be incredible to have someone with pace and talent, to play opposite him. There would also be the added benefit that Loza and Murphy know each other's games very well and are used to being alongside each other.
It would also be an incredibly strong signal of intent for our late play-off place push. There are questions......NO, I won't start!

Southend United manager Phil Brown plotting loan swoop for Norwich City's Jacob Murph

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown could be plotting another loan swoop on Norwich City.

More...

England u19 and played for Norwich this year in the FA Cup, good player! We can only dream aye

If Brown pulled Murphy out of the bag I'd be seriously impressed, both he and his brother have a great chance of becoming top, top players in the future. Would think Jacob Murphy is beyond us but here's hoping.

Does sound promising, but Brown has gone for players out of our reach and been turned down, at least he is ambitious.

Wonder how he would fit in the side?

With what seems to be a 432 system with Hurst having some sort of free role I wonder if he would drop Atkinson or Timlin to play 2 genuine wide players?

This kind of makes me wonder why PB didn't do all of this loan business earlier (Feb?). No, I won't linger on that thought, it's too late now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back