• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got the Big C

Not everybody's favourite person on these boards and has come in for all manner of criticism previously. Obviously wouldn't seriously wish her any harm but cannot help but feel this is karma related. Also, once I heard the words Max & Clifford, it made me think for a second is this another potential PR plan to eek some further worth out of a lessening celebrity "career"? I mean, why would you go off to India (to take part in BB over there), if you were already awaiting results of a cancer scare?

I'm afraid the cynic in me screams PR.....too many 'real' people get ill, she doesnt deserve the title ' celebrity'...ffs, what has she ever done for anybody?

If this is some sick PR stunt, then may she be banished back into the depths of the council estate that she came from and may Max Clifford join her.

If she is ill then I send her my best wishes for a full recovery for the sake of her kids and her family. Doesn't mean I have to like her though.

Evidently they filmed her getting the news that she had the big C. For f*Ck sake does she have any morals left or has she sold everything out. Can just imagine them filming her coffin being burnt in the crematorium.

If this is some sick PR stunt, then may she be banished back into the depths of the council estate that she came from and may Max Clifford join her.

If she is ill then I send her my best wishes for a full recovery for the sake of her kids and her family. Doesn't mean I have to like her though.

This was my first thought on reading this news. I absolutely abhor Jade Goody and would love to improve her looks by smashing her with a sockful of snooker balls.

However I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Apart from Vanessa Feltz perhaps.:unsure:;)

what i can't understand is why the "felt" they should tell her whilst in Big Brother India, if she was getting tests she should not have gone in - end of story

Got the Big C

Not everybody's favourite person on these boards and has come in for all manner of criticism previously. Obviously wouldn't seriously wish her any harm but cannot help but feel this is karma related. Also, once I heard the words Max & Clifford, it made me think for a second is this another potential PR plan to eek some further worth out of a lessening celebrity "career"? I mean, why would you go off to India (to take part in BB over there), if you were already awaiting results of a cancer scare?

Are you Glenn Hoddle in disguise?

Very odd thing to hope the Jade Goody does have cancer as the pretense of faking it is positively inhumane. But I hope she makes a full recovery and then dissapears to a desert island never to be seen again...

We all know shes a massive ****, but I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody.

This was my first thought on reading this news. I absolutely abhor Jade Goody and would love to improve her looks by smashing her with a sockful of snooker balls.
However I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Apart from Vanessa Feltz perhaps.:unsure:;)

Cos she is sooo much worse than Osama Bin Laden or Gary Glitter or any murderers or rapists this world allows to stay alive.....

Get a reality check fella!!!

Cos she is sooo much worse than Osama Bin Laden or Gary Glitter or any murderers or rapists this world allows to stay alive.....

Get a reality check fella!!!

Sorry for a brief moment there I thought this thread was about Jade Goody.

FWIW and :offtopic: I abhor Bin Laden, Paul Gadd etc etc.

Wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but equally wouldn't be surprised if she was actually that thick so she didn't realise going to India whilst waiting for the test results could possibly be a bad idea.....

Back