• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jake Hyde Joins on Season Long Loan

When will Jake be fit again?

• Total voters
How can you get a hamstring injury after a few minutes and no one near you?
Oh, I know.... you weren't fit in the first place, and you're now injury prone.
I'd love to know the REAL story behind this signing: saw it coming from the second he was first mentioned.
He did it stretching to make a block. Not completely uncommon way of doing it. I’m not defending him as don’t think he is what we need, but he defo pulled his hamstring making a block

He did it stretching to make a block. Not completely uncommon way of doing it. I’m not defending him as don’t think he is what we need, but he defo pulled his hamstring making a block
Let’s just see what the scan says. Not a recurrence of the injury from last season and if you feel something there’s no point playing on a making it worse. Hopefully coming straight off means 2-3 weeks but we shall see…

I don't want to see what the scan says, send him back and look elsewhere, because all we know is he'll come back to play and get injured within another 10 minutes.

Lets not play around here, it's a serious season and we need to get on with it, I don't want us messing around with a quite obvious injury prone player.

Thanks for the info.
But, footballers stretch from first to 95th minute: it's what they do. Fatigue can play a part in an overstretch, but after nine minutes?
As said, match fit? More like matchstick fit.

Back