• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jealous!

shrimperstubbs

Now i dont usually care about other teams dealing in the transfer window.
But Huddersfield Town ive just noticed have signed Anthony Pilkinton from Stockport, who against us the other week was just different class and Lionel Ainsworth from Watford who i saw playing for Hereford and looked a classy winger.

Makes me kind of jealous when clubs like Huddersfield can attacted players like this :(

Or am i just being silly

Ok i'll keep my views to myself.... after all this aint a website where our views can be displayed is it.

Oh gawd another one!!! Mate keep posting your views just don't be surprised if people disagree with you, it happens.

For the record history wise Huddersfield are a far bigger club than us, plenty of League Championships when Cricko was a lad. But football has a way of making clubs level however "big" or however great their history. Hence why both clubs are in Division 3.

Not forgetting winning the league 3 times in succession. That's the same number of wins as Chelsea and one more than Spurs. Oh, and they've won the FA Cup too.

I forogot they won 3 times in a row!

Historically we ain't in the same league but at the moment we are playing in the same division so it doesn't mean anything!

Ah but do they have

- The Bluebelles
- Celebrity fans as distinguished as Terry Alderton
- Top quality catering facilities like ours
- Sprinklers on the pitch

Bigger gates too always seem to get 11,000 to 16,000 depending opposistion

They also have Lee Clark as manager, played at top level etc, you never know who he knows inside the game.
This is why FF is important, we need bigger crowds to pay the bigger wages, but having said that they do lets kids in for a £1 almost every game boosts attendance figures.

Bigger gates too always seem to get 11,000 to 16,000 depending opposistion

They also have Lee Clark as manager, played at top level etc, you never know who he knows inside the game.
This is why FF is important, we need bigger crowds to pay the bigger wages, but having said that they do lets kids in for a £1 almost every game boosts attendance figures.

Cheap season tickets this season aswell I believe.

I guess they have to try and Klingon to the hope they might get promoted.

I also thought you needed to have a Warped sense of humour to support Huddersfield, although i suppose if they Troi hard enough and show some Enterprise they may succeed

I also thought you needed to have a Warped sense of humour to support Huddersfield, although i suppose if they Troi hard enough and show some Enterprise they may succeed

To boldly go where no Huddersfield team has been before (well, not for a good few years anyway) ??

Back