• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joe Martin

Davros

The Whippet
Blackpool, 20 Left mid/Left Back

made available for Loan by Ian Holloway today, who wants him to get first team action. Played England U16/17 level, was at West Ham/Spurs academies, and hails from Dagenham.

Surely a good replacement while Herd is out injured??

yep definitely... and he's Alvin Martins son, but I won't hold that against him, poor sod

I will ask my father in law about this, he knows Alvin quote well. Lets see if a friendly nudge in the right direction will help

Blimey, another one? Doesn't he also have a son who's a keeper somewhere?

Yes he does.

If he'd spent less time knockin up the missus and more time concentrating on managing our club, well it could have been a different story.....

Keep it in your pants Alvin!

Blackpool, 20 Left mid/Left Back

made available for Loan by Ian Holloway today, who wants him to get first team action. Played England U16/17 level, was at West Ham/Spurs academies, and hails from Dagenham.

Surely a good replacement while Herd is out injured??
many players played for england at that level and if tottenham/west ham released him he cant be that well regarded

Joe Martin will hopefully be part of an article, alongside some other possible targets, in the next edition of All At Sea.

Back