• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No, no one. Surprised me too!

Club have to confirm any discipline to The FA after games. They confirmed John White to The FA after Bristol Rovers game, but this contradicted referee's report which confirmed no SUFC bookings.

FA contacted referee to confirm and he advised no Southend player booked!

Lord only knows who he was waving a card at, but that probably summed him up in honesty.

Bizarre!

Soccerbase and the BBC sites both show him as being booked so have to ask where they got their information.

Looking at the match report on our site it states that John Joe Otool and John white was booked in the 23rd min .So some one is wrong lets hope its not the club .

This reminds me of my old sunday league days. Getting booked and all your pals saying "don't worry about it mate, the ref wont put it through!"

Right ive looked on the gas head site this also says that two players were booked in the 23rd min .But it does not state which two players .Again i hope the club has got these booking right .I would like to think they will check with the football leauge before White turns out sat .:'(

Right ive looked on the gas head site this also says that two players were booked in the 23rd min .But it does not state which two players .Again i hope the club has got these booking right .I would like to think they will check with the football leauge before White turns out sat .:'(

They won't need to check. They will have received the caution documentation weeks ago and will know who the referee cautioned. They would also have been notified of any suspensions and when they come into effect. Stop panicking !!

They won't need to check. They will have received the caution documentation weeks ago and will know who the referee cautioned. They would also have been notified of any suspensions and when they come into effect. Stop panicking !!

Exactly.

Surely this thread should be put out of it's misery mods?

Back