• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joke

steveh1510

Life President
A man fell asleep on a beach one day and the wind came up and blew sand all
over him until he was covered except his big toe which was left sticking
out.
A nymphomaniac comes along and sees the toe sticking up and having dropped
her bikini bottoms she has a good old ride on the toe, satisfied she pulls
em up and leaves.
The guy wakes up and brushes off the sand and walks off home none the wiser.

Next day his toe is itching bad and he goes to see the doctor who examines
the toe and declares that he has syphilis of the big toe.

"syphilis of the big toe?" he enquires, "isn't that rare?"

The doc says "yes, but if you think thats rare I had a woman in here this
morning with athletes tw*t"

It made me laugh
tounge.gif

I've got some lotion for that indoors, Uncle, left over from last time I.... err never mind...

No Leeboy.. but somehow the wife has er... I don't have a tw*t, I just look after some on a Sunday Morning
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Back